gopherwrestler

Valhalla Fantasy Football, Season 4 2018

I’ll put this together this year. 

Draft: Aug 29th (Wednesday) 8:00 PM Central Time

Looking to gather 14 this year for whoever wants to join. Looking at a 1 ppr league and to have some fun competitive fantasy football this year. If signups do get crazy, and more want to join I would be willing to go up to a max of 17. Draft will occur sometime next week,  ( 27th - 30th of August) and will occur around 8 PM Central time.

Sign-ups: 

1. @gopherwrestler

2. @Klomp

3. @SemperFeist

4. @The Gnat

5. @swede700

6. @marshpit23

7. @whitehops

8. @SouthernViking

9. @Dolmonite26

10. @kalvenu

11. @Bermuda Viking

12. @Hagar

13. @The_Dude

14. @Heavydan85

last years members still available to join: @Dolmonite26 

@SouthernViking

@skywindO2

@wcblack34

@Robbroy45

@Heavydan85

link to last years draft: 

Link to league: http://games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1174677&k=55642&d=AAAABAAR7JUAAAfi%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwAAB3Y%3D&t=9

I'm going to have to pass this year. I've got a ton on my plate the next few months. I hope you guys have a blast though!

Same as @wcblack34, too much going on this year. Good luck to the competitors. If Dan Carlson isn't the first kicker off the board, you're all banned. 

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

Same as @wcblack34, too much going on this year. Good luck to the competitors. If Dan Carlson isn't the first kicker off the board, you're all banned. 

Pick 1:1, actually. 

Posted (edited)

I was going to sign up but decided that maybe I will wait until next season when I've hopefully retired from my current job.  Good luck everybody.

Edited by Uncle Buck

Anyone in here interested in a Dynasty League? I have an opening in one that I run.

Alright I'm signed in!  Hopefully I am awake for the draft.  Going fishing all day I'll be exhausted.  Lucky you guys!

3 hours ago, Bermuda Viking said:

Alright I'm signed in!  Hopefully I am awake for the draft.  Going fishing all day I'll be exhausted.  Lucky you guys!

Yeah, I work the night of our draft, so I have the ESPN ‘Pick-a-nator’/ ‘auto-selection’ (whatever it’s called) set up. Probably make better picks than my overthinking it. Good luck fellas.