Valhalla Fantasy Football, Season 4 2018

gopherwrestler

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 11:31 PM, Klomp said:

Looks like myself, @gopherwrestler and @SouthernViking are the lone undefeateds through 3 weeks.

Hopefully, we'll have a big night tonight, since I have 4 Saints players in my starting lineup.  Got to make up 103 pts with those 4 players (Brees, Kamara, Ingram, and Lutz).  Let's go for 50 on Washington.  :D

6 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Hopefully, we'll have a big night tonight, since I have 4 Saints players in my starting lineup.  Got to make up 103 pts with those 4 players (Brees, Kamara, Ingram, and Lutz).  Let's go for 50 on Washington.  :D

Let's not! Defensive struggle!

I need Kamara to be held in check in my main money league too. Lead by 35 in that one with my opponent only having Kamara, but Kamara has absurdly scored over 35 in three of the first four games.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 10:32 AM, swede700 said:

Goff led the Urban Achievers in a valiant comeback attempt...but thankfully, it wasn't enough, so the SackHunters escape the Urban Jungle with a hard-fought victory.  

But the Urban Achievers are putting the last undefeated team in serious jeopardy of picking up their first loss only one week later. Dangit!

3 hours ago, swede700 said:

Good job...I got lit up by the "Horribles" because McCaffrey had a big week, while my NO quartet had a rather mediocre week.  

I was projected to lose going into last night. When Lamar broke that long one I was really worried. Thankfully he didn't really do much after that and Watson was throwing to more than just Hopkins.

On 11/27/2018 at 8:20 AM, swede700 said:

Good job...I got lit up by the "Horribles" because McCaffrey had a big week, while my NO quartet had a rather mediocre week.  

The Horribles haven't really lived up to their name...especially with their #1 pick sidelined for going on 7 weeks this season. 

Now hoping my long shot handcuff gets me into the Championship...hunt. 

On 11/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, Hagar said:

The Horribles haven't really lived up to their name...especially with their #1 pick sidelined for going on 7 weeks this season. 

Now hoping my long shot handcuff gets me into the Championship...hunt. 

And since we now faded down the stretch, we get to face you again in the playoffs.  We started out 2-4, won 5 in a row (to get to 5th place) and then dropped the last 2 to finish in 8th.  Good luck Brad!