Valhalla Fantasy Football, Season 4 2018

gopherwrestler

12 minutes ago, Bermuda Viking said:

Looks like Im going to miss the draft.  Hopefully auto will be lucky for me.  PAckers defense ugh!

Me too. Good luck. I’m working, but may be able to peek at the draft here and there. I hate when my patients get in the way of my fun ;)

Edited by marshpit23
Additional information

23 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Me too. Good luck. I’m working, but may be able to peek at the draft here and there. I hate when my patients get in the way of my fun ;)

Well we will have first crack at waivers meaning we will have some people to dump right away!  Sometimes that can really pan out.

• Like 1

• If your league uses the live online or autopick draft method and has the draft order setting as "Manually Set by League Manager," you can access the Set Draft Order page anytime until your league's draft is scheduled to begin
    pd6.jpeg
  • On the page, you can manually assign a draft position for each team in the league
  • If no draft order is set, the draft order is randomly determined when your league's draft begins

ok so it is basically set to random....

• Like 1