Adopt-A-Redskin ( ADOPTION OPEN!!) Update - Pg4

Thaiphoon

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN IS BACK!!!

Ok, as you know we do a yearly adoption of our favorite Redskins players. We keep tabs on them and rep them in the forum during the year. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Rules:

1) Every forum member gets 5 points to spend on a player. They can be spent all on one player or split amongst different players.

2) Your "bid" will take this form --> "4 points on ______________ "<---(insert player name there)

3) Your bid is considered beatable unless/until one of two things happen

a) Your bid has stood for 24 hours. If no one tops your bid with a higher amount, you get that player

b) You bid 5 points (the maximum amount) on your bid. In which case the player is automatically yours

4) Two bids from different people on the same player for the same amount will result in the first bid received being awarded that bid.

5) If you get outbid for a player, your points return to you and you can then bid on another player. 

6) Likewise, if your player gets cut, you will get your points back

7) Please check the posts of your fellow forum mates to see who has bid on what player. 

Note: I will try to keep a running tally on this post of which forum member has which player awarded to them. Hopefully @Woz can help me keep this straight.

And I almost forgot my most important rule!

8) Stay away from my misfit toys!!

------------------------------------------------------- Results Are Below ----------------------------------------------------------

turtle28 = AP

Jeezy Fanatic = Alex Smith

e16bball = Daron Payne

mike23md =DJ Swearinger

Marcus21 = Ryan Anderson

15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I'll be starting this to kick off after the 4th preseason game. Exact date/time to follow

You guys know the rules. I'll post them here later this week.

And as always, stay away from my misfit toys!!

As opposed to the missus' toys

6 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Due to the fact my guys always get hurt I would like to adopt Elliott, Beckham, Wentz please lol

I wonder if having Beckham go down would help the Giants more than it would hinder them ...

21 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

We shall see!! Putting up the rules tomorrow (err...today)

So...NOT putting up rules (dealing with sick kid).

But have put the adoption event to start next Saturday, Sept 1 at 8pm Eastern

Rules will follow soon

Archived