GDT Preseason Week 3 Titans (0-2)@ Steelers(1-1)

Titans fan 617

Seasons on the line here guys if we don’t win Titans could bring back Robiskie!!! 

For those who will be watching don’t forget the Titans play at 4pm EST and the game will be shown LIVE ON NFLN

I don’t know what you guys are looking for 3 weeks in but I know I want atleast a half out of the starters. I know these guys are in shape and are freakish athletes but still would like these guys stretched out a little and ready for a long 3 hours in the Miami heat in a few weeks. 

This is probably the last look at the starters because I really don’t think they play vs Min.

I would like to see Davis involved just a little bit. I know Vrabel wants the running game to get going but in preseason it’s just hard to do in the preseason when your not scheming to run the ball with misdirections and pulling guards and all that. 

I want to see Marcus have a passing clinic. He threw 3 passes the first game and 7 vs Tampa. He didn’t look like he was going to be on early in that game if that was a regular season game it was starting to look like bad Marcus was going to show up until LaFleur called that screen at a great time and we just happened to score so it made it easy to get Marcus out. I wouldn’t mind 13-15 pass attempts and to see if Marcus can get in a rhythm.

I will say this is probably the most uninspiring preseason we have had in a while. Normally we have some storylines to follow in key spots but we probably won’t have Butler Rak Evans Campanaro Walker and who ever else this week either so Nick Williams has another crack at locking up a spot.

I will say the 2 backs I would like to see both go toe to toe in the 2nd half is Dawkins and Wadley. It’s probably a lot to ask for since games never go the way you hope but wouldn’t mind both guys having good games and going back and fourth pushing eachother 

I don’t know who’s playing on the Steelers side so I really don’t know what to look for defensively outside of Landry and Finch. 

Were almost there guys the next few weeks will be interesting for sure with cuts coming up soon. Very interested to see how Vrabel and JRob shape out the bottom part of the roster

I am fairly resigned to not seeing much from the O.   Like above I would love to see a more concerted effort to throw the ball down field but without all the normal weapons guess it doesn’t matter much. Still have seen very little work Marcus too Davis and yet we seem to have high expectations there. 

6 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Me too we already seen what Ryan on him looked like last year wasn’t pretty 

If it were me I would put Adoree on Brown and Butler on Schuster and let Ryan take away their 3rd receiver. Looks like that'll end up being Washington their 2nd rounder.

31 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If it were me I would put Adoree on Brown and Butler on Schuster and let Ryan take away their 3rd receiver. Looks like that'll end up being Washington their 2nd rounder.

I like that in a real game. Since it’s preseason, hopefully they all get some work against Brown. 

Hmm.  Interesting start blown coverage by Andrea lead to 1 first down.  Bad tackling lead to a second then a penalty a third . Andrea redeemed himself made a good third down play to get off the field.  Mostly our coverage was good but helped by us getting a lot of penetration pressure. 

Archived