Preseason week three: Lions @ Bucs - KICKOFF AT 8:59

bucsfan333

This is the game where we usually get to see the starters play for a half. Hopefully the dline gets a chance to actually create some pressure and Fitz looks better. I also wanna see Barber get more than a handful of carries.

The game is Friday night at 8pm EST. I believe it's supposed to be televised so we should all actually get to watch.

Discuss.

Liedtke quietly has had a very good camp at LT.  Barring a total collapse, I believe he will make the 53 man roster.   I think he starts against the Lions. Another good showing and I think he wraps up the swing tackle spot, which at the start of training camp I thought he was a long shot to make the roster after Evan Smith was resigned.

54 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Liedtke quietly has had a very good camp at LT.  Barring a total collapse, I believe he will make the 53 man roster.   I think he starts against the Lions. Another good showing and I think he wraps up the swing tackle spot, which at the start of training camp I thought he was a long shot to make the roster after Evan Smith was resigned.

Wester needs to get healthy if he wants to make the team. He was pretty much given the swing tackle spot and never looked back. But him being banged up has let Liedtke sneak in and push for a spot.

13 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nothing official yet. But nobody's even on the field. Sounds like a 9pm kickoff.

Depleted oline, bad weather, plenty of max protects tonight for all 3 QBs.  Liedtke and Seaton have been playing almost an entire game s worth of snaps in all the preseason games, and they may not even make the 53 man roster, crazy.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Depleted oline, bad weather, plenty of max protects tonight for all 3 QBs.  Liedtke and Seaton have been playing almost an entire game s worth of snaps in all the preseason games, and they may not even make the 53 man roster, crazy.

So like our normal offense. Send Evans and DJax deep and max protect.

Archived