Preseason week three: Lions @ Bucs - KICKOFF AT 8:59

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Wilson is pretty much a lock right now.  I thought Reedy might have a chance at the start of the preseason because of his return potential, but the WR depth and Wilson s play he, game over.

Wilson is a stud. He makes the team for sure.

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Thought that's what it looked like. Conte blows his coverages but this one was on the rookie.

Its troubling that basic communication issues still exist in our defence. It’s year 3 and this has always been an issue.

I hope that this is just a rookie missing something, but I don’t trust that there an adequate system in place to ensure that it’s difficult to miss a check.

6 hours ago, Buc Ball said:

Its troubling that basic communication issues still exist in our defence. It’s year 3 and this has always been an issue.

I hope that this is just a rookie missing something, but I don’t trust that there an adequate system in place to ensure that it’s difficult to miss a check.

If I remember correctly, it was a bunch formation and there appeared to be quite a bit of confusion. The Lions ran a few quickly after the busted coverage and it didn't work again. So that's good at least.

Archived