Perfect MLB for the Steelers

armsteeld

TJ Edwards MLB Wisconsin 6'1 244 

CC6Xhjz6_400x400.jpg

Powerful. Agile. Moves well in space. Will line over the Slot WR/TE. Good in Zone and reading and redirecting receivers. Ideal in Man Zone coverage. Attacks the OL and doesn't like to stay engaged. Uses his hands well to free himself and make the tackle. Reads the action in front and meets the RB in the hole. Can run sideline to sideline. Leadership and passion is displayed on the field. Good communicator as he commands his defensive teammates. Delivers the big hit but also is a sound tackler. Good Blitzer that times the snap well and explodes through and breaks down to make the sure tackle. Is good in trash but even better when running in space. Here are 5 games for you to get a feel for him:

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

Whats wrong with our existing ILB's? We didn't ned to sign bowman or draft any this year, so why next year  - we need more WR's, TE and QB's because it's a passing steelers now.

Your prospect might be perfect next year but for now:

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/17/is-it-time-for-the-steelers-to-consider-navorro-bowman/

We are absolutely going to be in the market for TE next year. I know you’re being facetious but we are definitely going to need one next year. It will be one of our top needs.

42 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

We are absolutely going to be in the market for TE next year. I know you’re being facetious but we are definitely going to need one next year. It will be one of our top needs.

What about keeping macdonald for another year ? Thats facetious right there.  Samuels might have a chance, but I understand the TE need, it really helps.  

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I see us retaining James and maybe even McDonald next year. CB, safety, running back, inside linebacker, pass rusher and nose tackle will all be bigger needs than tight end. that doesn't mean we won't take a tight end earlier than those positions... But those will all be bigger needs barring some crazy progression from guys like Dupree, Burns and whoever our inside linebackers are.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, mwalker said:

I think there are better in the next draft.

Devin White, LSU - beast. want.

Devin Bush, UM - short, but all over the feield

White is slow to diagnose and struggles once OK get on him. His sideline speed isn't impressive in a game. Highlight tapes makes him quicker than what he is. Struggles in pass coverage. Edwards is was waaaaay better than White.

Archived