Preseason week 3: The haul vs. Wentz

Thomas5737

Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have the haul or Nick Foles?

6 minutes ago, Keylargobrownie said:

I voted for the haul, but it was really For the trade. The trade down was the proper Move. If Baker turns out to be really good qb then the trade will be good because we got a few starters in that group

really needed one of hte qbs, one of the colemans, and one of the wrs to hit it (at least at a decent level).

4 minutes ago, mistakey said:

really needed one of hte qbs, one of the colemans, and one of the wrs to hit it (at least at a decent level).

I would tend to agree, but I'm going with the thought that both ward and peppers will be pro bowlers. If they aren't then I 100% agree with you. 

4 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

For those of us tin foil hat non-cable havin', "television mind programming is evil I tell ya" folk... where can we watch tonight's game... I don't think the ole' antenna picks up Fox... unless it's going to be simulcast on a the good ole local channels...

Free trail of game pass or good googling to find a stream.

20 hours ago, mistakey said:

uh didnt not winning throught the entire joe thomas, eric steinbach, alex mack era pretty much prove that you can still be ****ty even if you have an offensive line

And also a spurious line of argument.

Who said that you do not need players at other positions as you imply?

Weak stuff.

33 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Free trail of game pass or good googling to find a stream.

38 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

For those of us tin foil hat non-cable havin', "television mind programming is evil I tell ya" folk... where can we watch tonight's game... I don't think the ole' antenna picks up Fox... unless it's going to be simulcast on a the good ole local channels...

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Dammit. Didn't realize they're not streaming the game on their website. :(

Guys...Reddit... Come on. Search around for umm... NFL streams or something--just a guess...

Archived