Carolina speedster DJ Moore cited after driving 113mph in a work zone

Dome

19 minutes ago, Master of Suspense said:

No what kills people are the timid drivers who slam on the brakes for no reason, drive slowly in the left lane and don't keep up with the flow of traffic. I'm assuming all of these apply to you. Also almost everything in life can be dangerous so don't start with that. 

113 mph =/= flow of traffic

20 hours ago, eagles101 said:

This is a disgusting mindset tbh. Cars are dangerous and people with your mindset, is what kills people.

Yes, because the autobahn runs red with the blood of people who drive too fast. It's clearly the most dangerous stretch of road in the world. 9_9

Driving fast, in and of itself, does not, in any way, put others in harm's way. But your righteous indignation is noted. 

12 hours ago, eagles101 said:

The autobahn has an advanced system of signs that allow people to go extreme speeds and only has small areas where your allowed to go fast. For example you are not allowed to go 100+ where they are doing construction. 

But the mindset of i dont immediately see danger so there must not be danger was what i was talking about. The autobahn has clear open roads designed for fast driving. He didnt see the cop and the cop could hve easily been the first construction worker showing up or the last one leaving. Its also a freaking construction site so the is a high chance of debris being on the road. So going 100+ gives you less room for error, hes going on a road that has a high chance of giving you that error, in a place where there is a high chance of people a few feet from your car. 

How in the hell did you get that from what I said? 

Archived