2002 Browns @ Titans(Full Game)

TitanLegend

Thought this would be something you guys would enjoy. In the process of uploading a lot of old Titans games(wins and losses) to youtube, and this happened to be one where the Browns pulled off a really nice comeback to get the win, so thought it might be enjoyable for you guys to watch.

1st Half:

2nd half:

some notes while watching this game

1. The game hasn't changed as much as we think it has

2. Players do adapt to safety changes and that hasn't taken away from the quality of the game

3. Solomon Wilcox has been doing this a long *** time

4. The Commercials were genius back then 

5. If the NFL ever brings in another team which I doubt would happen they need to dramatically change the expansion setup 

In regards to the Browns

1. I'm not sure if Couch was ever truly a franchise QB, but I know he wasnt given a fair shot at it. Baker is such a better place now than what Couch/David Carr type QBs have been in 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

some notes while watching this game

1. The game hasn't changed as much as we think it has

2. Players do adapt to safety changes and that hasn't taken away from the quality of the game

3. Solomon Wilcox has been doing this a long *** time

4. The Commercials were genius back then 

5. If the NFL ever brings in another team which I doubt would happen they need to dramatically change the expansion setup 

In regards to the Browns

1. I'm not sure if Couch was ever truly a franchise QB, but I know he wasnt given a fair shot at it. Baker is such a better place now than what Couch/David Carr type QBs have been in 

1.  The Bruce Arians offense is good.  No need to change it much over the last 15 years.

3.  Wilcots.

4. The first commercial on the broadcast featured a convicted pedophile.

5.  They did, for the Texans.

1.  Anyone who ever thought Tim Couch was a bust is an idiot.  There are some top shelf throws in this game.  There are also numerous plays where offensive linemen in front of him fall on their faces missing their blocks.  

The main reason Tim Couch never became a franchise QB? Take a look at the tomato cans Couch dragged into the playoffs.

r4p1uPS.jpg

4 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

1.  The Bruce Arians offense is good.  No need to change it much over the last 15 years.

3.  Wilcots.

1.  Anyone who ever thought Tim Couch was a bust is an idiot.  There are some top shelf throws in this game.  There are also numerous plays where offensive linemen in front of him fall on their faces missing their blocks.  

The main reason Tim Couch never became a franchise QB? Take a look at the tomato cans Couch dragged into the playoffs.

r4p1uPS.jpg

1. Yep

2. Oh no he meant Wilcox. Hard Kocks...pattern

3. Wait what happened to 2.?

4. Didn’t watch can’t comment, even though I did

5. Yep and it ain’t not fair

6. What happened to 7?

That last point.  I remember Verba, O’Hara and Zakauskus but not the other two. Couch is the only qb the Browns literally ruined. Boy could play.

8 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

3.  Wilcots.

r4p1uPS.jpg

bro lay off the barry stokes paul zukauskas combo they tried there best ok

13 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

For the record, O'Hara was really good.  Because we're the Browns, we let him walk after his rookie contract.  He went on to make 3 Pro Bowls (1 All-Pro) with the Giants.

Such a Browns thing to do. Let O'Hara walk after his rookie deal, draft Faine the very next year (who was ok at best as a center...he was way too undersized), and then watch the guy he replaced make multiple Pro Bowls/win a Super Bowl or two.

Archived