Patriots cut Kenny Britt WR

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, Broncofan said:

It's ironic though - really good pass D's will give BB a taste of his own medicine - take out the best guy, and make the team win with other guys.  Brady's always been good enough to do that, but the first 4 weeks will test him with JAX/MIA.   Wouldn't surprise me to see Ramsey on Gronk, not sure if we'd see Howard on Gronk with MIA, but bracketing to cover him high-low with really good, high-level players (MIA's S's, Minkah although year 1 will have to go through the rookie lumps), seems like a lock Weeks 1-4.   Not sure HOU & DET can execute it nearly as well as MIA/JAX should be able to.

Having said that, still don't count out TB12 & BB at all.  Not like they haven't been through this before.

I think it will only be a problem if Gronkowski gets hurt early or something. Even then, Brady is Brady. He seems to take anyone, and make them serviceable at worst. As long as they know what they're doing on the field. 

Until Brady breaks down, I think he's going to keep rolling regardless of the circumstances. 

I would say the Pats need WR help now but these dudes have been winning w/ pretty much garbage at the WR position forever so I'm not even going to suggest it. They'll pick up Dez and he'll have a year that catapults him into HoF discussion b/c that seems to be the Patriot way w/ WRs.

Archived