The LA Dodgers Thread

RaiderX

17 game lead on the Diamondbacks

13 game lead on the Nationals for home field in the playoffs

11 game lead on the Astros for the best record in baseball

The lineup is amazingly hot still, aside from Joc who gives us some very good defense hope he'll turn it around soon. They keep getting good outings from the starters even with Kershaw out still. He threw another successful bullpen session today. Wednesday he'll throw a simulated game and if all goes well he'll be activated before the end of the month. We just need to stay healthy and keep playing good baseball. 

DICFWaWWsAIjphx.jpg:large

Gotta admit I wasn't too big a fan of the acquisition of Granderson, but he's had me eating crow since. 3 HRs and the team really bounced back after a disappointing showing for Hill's near-Perfect game. With Gonzo warming up, team is deeper than Atlantis right now.

• Like 1

He's been another in a list of people who've just stepped up when needed. As I'm typing this he catches one while running into the wall. He is a clutch hitter and has provided good enough defense. He's stepped into the #4 slot with Cody out and just produced. Another in a long line of great moves by our front office.

Good to see Bellinger back and producing amidst this hideous losing streak. Team gets down big early and then rallies only to come up short. Use to seeing them complete the comeback. Puig still driving in runs, but the team needs Seager back. **** isn't getting it done offensively.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...