Practice Squad Tracker & Bubble Targets Watch

Mind Character

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed?? Probably not.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

Injuries have hurt him in the league and QB play...

Whenever he starts to gain some momentum... he's gotten injured for the texans..

Just now, Mind Character said:

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

Whenever he starts to gain some momentum... he's gotten injured for the texans..

I’m an OSU homer, so yeah, I’d love him over Willies.

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

http://nfltraderumors.co/2018-nfl-roster-cuts-tracker/

^^^^^^^^^

A nice site to follow league-wide cuts via a fellow FFer....

I have no doubt you would be fun to play with in Madden franchise mode. I'm pretty sure you enjoy this party of the game more than in the field, which may be true for me as well.

Here are some interesting(?) folks who have been cut:

Kai Nacua

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed?? Probably not.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

For a bottom of the roster, he be a good guy to give a chance to. Hopefully Hyde can talk them into picking him up lol 

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I have no doubt you would be fun to play with in Madden franchise mode. I'm pretty sure you enjoy this party of the game more than in the field, which may be true for me as well.

Here are some interesting(?) folks who have been cut:

Kai Nacua

Also of note are John Toth, Antonio Garcia, Dimitri flowers(!), Kony Ealy, Josh Fatu and Christian LaCouture.

Archived