Jump to content
Mind Character

Practice Squad Tracker & Bubble Targets Watch

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

all time great punter is available  

 

Will be interesting to see if anyone signs him.  My guess is yes.  Dude is 42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed?? Probably not.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

Injuries have hurt him in the league and QB play...

Whenever he starts to gain some momentum... he's gotten injured for the texans..

Edited by Mind Character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mind Character said:

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

Injuries have hurt him in the league and QB play...

Whenever he starts to gain some momentum... he's gotten injured for the texans..

I’m an OSU homer, so yeah, I’d love him over Willies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

http://nfltraderumors.co/2018-nfl-roster-cuts-tracker/

^^^^^^^^^

A nice site to follow league-wide cuts via a fellow FFer....

I have no doubt you would be fun to play with in Madden franchise mode. I'm pretty sure you enjoy this party of the game more than in the field, which may be true for me as well.

Here are some interesting(?) folks who have been cut:

Kai Nacua

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Braxton Miller was cut.... would we prefer him over Derrick Willies b/c of Braxton's speed?? Probably not.... he had a good preseason and is a more versatile athlete...

Injuries have hurt him in the league and QB play...

Whenever he starts to gain some momentum... he's gotten injured for the texans..

For a bottom of the roster, he be a good guy to give a chance to. Hopefully Hyde can talk them into picking him up lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I have no doubt you would be fun to play with in Madden franchise mode. I'm pretty sure you enjoy this party of the game more than in the field, which may be true for me as well.

Here are some interesting(?) folks who have been cut:

Kai Nacua

 

Also of note are John Toth, Antonio Garcia, Dimitri flowers(!), Kony Ealy, Josh Fatu and Christian LaCouture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Austin Pasztor is a possibility to be reunited 

Braxton miller 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Also of note are John Toth, Antonio Garcia, Dimitri flowers(!), Kony Ealy, Josh Fatu and Christian LaCouture.

I just don't think he is an NFL caliber athlete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Also of note are John Toth, Antonio Garcia, Dimitri flowers(!), Kony Ealy, Josh Fatu and Christian LaCouture.

Weren’t injuries his issue? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Kai Nacua

Time to bring the King home...

The prophecy is soon to be fulfilled...

We will be rewarded for our loyalty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

We will be rewarded for our loyalty...

????

Loyalty? 

PS then Cut?

your sense of loyalty is different to many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m an OSU homer, so yeah, I’d love him over Willies.

I’ll pass. Average at best size with very raw receiving skill and can’t stay healthy. We don’t need that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ll pass. Average at best size with very raw receiving skill and can’t stay healthy. We don’t need that.  

Good stuff, now do Willies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Time to bring the King home...

The prophecy is soon to be fulfilled...

Only @NudeTayne will be rewarded for his loyalty...

This.

 

Also, for the "loyalty" of @Mind Character

 

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×