Practice Squad Tracker & Bubble Targets Watch

Mind Character

One of my favorite underrated, sleeper prospect in the 2017 NFL Draft was Kyle Fuller, Center/Guard Swing OL out of Baylor...

He slid in the draft due to a medical...

I don't know the circumstances behind him being on the outs with the Texans (if it was poor play, too much quality depth ahead of him on their roster, or injury concerns)...

I'd love to have him replace Reiter at C if Fuller's he's still hungry and committed to the game...

32 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@Mind Character do you think those two picks the other night make Watts impossible? Throw that Coleman 7th at Watts?

I didn't even know he had a 2 pick game...

But I also never thought that as 4th round pick that he'd really be on the chopping block until I read KC beat writers "Bubble Predictions" and Watts was on it.... two other beat writers said the same thing.. but they may have been just as lost as many of ours are...

When I put that list together with him on it... It was at the beginning  of the preseason...

With them releasing Ron Parker and him having a big game... he might now be a lock for their 53...

Was hoping he could sneak through to waivers... but Damn.. I guess not now...

Hardly No One... and I mean No One... from my Roster Bubble Wish List... is making to the Waiver Market... LOL

They are all making their respective teams... it's looking shaky out here for us thus far and that waiver priority 1 claim

---------------------------

Isaac Asiata, OG FA  may now be an option at Guard

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

One of my favorite underrated, sleeper prospect in the 2017 NFL Draft was Kyle Fuller, Center/Guard Swing OL out of Baylor...

He slid in the draft due to a medical...

I don't know the circumstances behind him being on the outs with the Texans (if it was poor play, too much quality depth ahead of him on their roster, or injury concerns)...

I'd love to have him replace Reiter at C if Fuller's he's still hungry and committed to the game...

If he can't even make the Texans' roster with their poor offensive line, then I'm guessing he's not very good... 

56 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Finally...

C Travis Swanson, Jets was released...

One of my  earlier roster bubble targets finally makes it to the market...

We'll see if Dorsey thinks he's an option as an upgrade over Reiter...

Swanson is an interesting player.

Archived