Practice Squad Tracker & Bubble Targets Watch

Mind Character

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Davis can start in our base package, great against the run 

I wonder if we keep Meder and Davis on the roster... or it's one or the other..

Coley, Meder, Davis... carrying 3 NTs ... is a lot.... considering our issues at OL

While some of them are more versatile and can play 3-tech.. they are all 43 base NTs...

14 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I wonder if we keep Meder and Davis on the roster... or it's one or the other..

Coley, Meder, Davis... carrying 3 NTs ... is a lot.... considering our issues at OL

While some of them are more versatile and can play 3-tech.. they are all 43 base NTs...

Either one of Meder or Coley is gone. It could be Coley, Meder will just not go away. Also is it true we got Ifeadi Odenigbo? Was a big fan of his dating days at Centerville days, In college, I looked at him and Yannick Ngakoue as similar players. Also disappointed that Michael Bennett (Odenigbo's HS teammate) didn't get cut

1 minute ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Either one of Meder or Coley is gone. It could be Coley, Meder will just not go away. Also is it true we got Ifeadi Odenigbo? Was a big fan of his dating days at Centerville days, In college, I looked at him and Yannick Ngakoue as similar players. Also disappointed that Michael Bennett (Odenigbo's HS teammate) didn't get cut

"Meder will just not go away"... LOL... Facts.. He's lasted longer than I ever thought.. he has a defined skill set that's kept him around...

I love loved the games of Bennet and Odenigbo at Centerville... and was disappointed when Ifeadi went to Northwestern.. as I didn't have the chance to follow his career and development.

Injuries have derailed Bennett's career and I thought he was definitely going to get cut by the Jags and had him as one of my favorite roster bubble targets...

Yannick is a great comparison for Ifeadi... I think Ifeadi has more speed skater edge bend skills while Yannick's eurostep, hop skip technique is just so unorthodox and effective...

Will be interesting to see if it is Meder or Coley that is gone..

Archived