It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

43M

Thought there was already a thread for this, but I guess there isn't on the new forum

Anyway, the new season is about the start and the trailer just dropped....

It's gonna be sad without Dennis, but honestly, I laughed out loud several times during the trailer, so it can obviously still be very very funny.

Really looking forward to it.

Oh....and Mac has seriously been cultivating mass....damn.  

23 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i dont believe this. i think they're playing us. show can't go on w/o dennis. 

Howerton is doing another show right now (which IMO is going to bomb, but I digress) and will only make a few appearances during this season.

Based on the trailer though, I think it can survive without him....it will just feel like something is missing.

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

just looked into it

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-glenn-howerton-season-13-1202894711/

he's in most of the season. probably not the first 1 or 2 as they play out that story 

I was gonna go out into google and look this up to. I was pretty sure I read something that he'd be in more episodes than expected. Glad you did the work lol

10 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Howerton is doing another show right now (which IMO is going to bomb, but I digress) and will only make a few appearances during this season.

Based on the trailer though, I think it can survive without him....it will just feel like something is missing.

AP Bio?  The first season was a let down.  I thought with Glenn and Patton Oswalt it had some serious potential.

Dee's best moments come with Mac and/or Dennis.

To each their own, I suppose, but Mac and Dennis are every bit as important as the others.    Fortunately, they are each individually very funny, so losing one wont kill the show....but if you lost two, I dont think it could survive long.