The Gnat's Dynasty Draft Thread: 2 HR per pick after Sllim's Pick

The Gnat

I’m still  confused.  It says that @The Gnat made his pick 20 hours ago. @Sllim Pickens had 6 hours.  That puts us at 14 hours ago. @chisoxguy7 had 6 hours. That puts us at 8 hours ago. Then @Lieker has 6 hours. That puts us at 2 hours ago. THEN @Oregon Ducks should have been on the clock. He put his pick in 6 hours ago.  He should not have been on the clock at that point by my calculations. Am I missing something here? It seems to me that it should be @chisoxguy7 that gets Christian Kirk...

2 hours ago, Lieker said:

I’m still  confused.  It says that @The Gnat made his pick 20 hours ago. @Sllim Pickens had 6 hours.  That puts us at 14 hours ago. @chisoxguy7 had 6 hours. That puts us at 8 hours ago. Then @Lieker has 6 hours. That puts us at 2 hours ago. THEN @Oregon Ducks should have been on the clock. He put his pick in 6 hours ago.  He should not have been on the clock at that point by my calculations. Am I missing something here? It seems to me that it should be @chisoxguy7 that gets Christian Kirk...

7:19pm CST: The Gnat picks Booker for the unclaimed team

7:19pm-1:19am: Slim Pickens (took Darnold after his window closed, no problem here)
1:19am-7:19am: chisoxguy7
7:19am-1:19pm: Lieker (took Pettis within correct timeframe, no problem here)
1:19pm-7:19pm: Oregon Ducks (tried to make Kirk pick at 9:58 am)

Regardless, my 6 hour window is now open as of 7:19 pm, and I take James Conner.

Whoa, whoa. We are actually saying that my time slot was from 1AM to 7AM? If you are skipping me and not giving me Kirk (who even if the schedule above is accurate, I SHOULD have because OD picked too early) then that’s insane. 

Please let let me know if you are counting my time slot as 1AM to 7AM. I should have Kirk. This is why you don’t wait until the end of August to do a slow draft.

15 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Whoa, whoa. We are actually saying that my time slot was from 1AM to 7AM? If you are skipping me and not giving me Kirk (who even if the schedule above is accurate, I SHOULD have because OD picked too early) then that’s insane. 

Please let let me know if you are counting my time slot as 1AM to 7AM. I should have Kirk. This is why you don’t wait until the end of August to do a slow draft.

I’m with you. He picked Kirk in the middle of my timeslot. I see no reason why you shouldn’t get Kirk. @The Gnat needs to clear this up.

5 minutes ago, Lieker said:

@CalLionsFan you’re up! We got to keep this moving.

@chisoxguy7 I would assume you would get Kirk.

@Oregon Ducks You should just pick someone different so we can move on.

With all due respect @Lieker this is @The Gnat's league and thats his call to make otherwise we could be right back where we started

4 hours ago, Lieker said:

Are you saying don’t assume that Kirk is going to @chisoxguy7?

Or that we shouldn’t move forward with the draft?

All I'm saying is wait for Gnat to make the call. That's all I'm saying. I'm not in charge here and unless the other person just decides to give up whatever claim he thought he had before, its just safest to wait it out

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

All I'm saying is wait for Gnat to make the call. That's all I'm saying. I'm not in charge here and unless the other person just decides to give up whatever claim he thought he had before, its just safest to wait it out

Gotcha. Hopefully he can clear it up soon. Thursday is coming up quick.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If I made my pick two hours before my timeslot was supposed to start, in what universe would that pick be valid?

Similarly, what league expects someone to make a pick between 1 and 7AM on a weekday? It would basically be guaranteeing someone to get skipped every day

6 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

If I made my pick two hours before my timeslot was supposed to start, in what universe would that pick be valid?

Similarly, what league expects someone to make a pick between 1 and 7AM on a weekday? It would basically be guaranteeing someone to get skipped every day

A person can still make their pick after their time slot passes, no matter when the timeslot was.

However, they can't make it before they are on the clock. That's the situation here, which we're waiting to be addressed. I don't think anyone here has said you were in the wrong, so I'm not sure why the fuss.

1 hour ago, Klomp said:

A person can still make their pick after their time slot passes, no matter when the timeslot was.

However, they can't make it before they are on the clock. That's the situation here, which we're waiting to be addressed. I don't think anyone here has said you were in the wrong, so I'm not sure why the fuss.

The fuss is because the Co-LM stated their opinion, the LM is AWOL, and the season starts in 4 days

Archived