PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

19 hours ago, Lions017 said:

My keepers are in. I had a hard time deciding between Tyler Boyd and Trent Taylor for that last spot, but I've been burned before with trading receivers before their breakout (I once had Davante Adams) and I did spend a first round pick on him once upon a time. We will see. I'm excited for the draft in a couple of weeks! Let me know if anyone is interested in trading up to 1.03 - I wouldn't be willing to move back very far, but I would entertain sliding a few spots. 

best 5th round pick ive ever had lol

I Just updated our team sch's. on the site!

At some point this mourning I will set up our 2018 draft thread, your welcome to make your pick yearly if you wish, but the 24 hour clock won't start until 7/25

The 24 hour clock will be strictly in-forced, if you can't make your pick with-in that time, please provide @USMC_PackFan or my self @WE-R-Lions with a list of players you would like us to daft for you. Otherwise you will me skipped.

I'm ready to make a few moves... I'd like to upgrade a few positions using picks if possible.

I'm rolling with 2.6, 2.12, 3.1, 3.12, 4.12, 5.12

PDX Dirtbags roster.

Last year I flipped Spencer Ware + Golden Tate + (1.12) for CJ Prosise + Martavis Bryant + (2.6)

Yikes.