PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, CentralFC said:

We would wait until next season for the extra bench spot, right? I think others alluded to that fact, and I would hope so.

The commissioner refused to even allow me to drop Jordan Cameron, who's essentially never going to play in the NFL again, and was a carryover keeper from an inactive owner that bailed on the league. And I still couldn't even cut him. I mean, max. of 3 TEs and everything...

We have discussed increasing the roster in the past and we elected to add a 2nd IR spot instead. 

As USMC stated: "The Pickens are Sllim in free agency as it is in a 16 teamer".....had to do it:D

RB Charcandrick West, KC is available for a late Rd draft pick.

As good as Hunt has looked....like most rookies, the first year they seam to hit a brick (rookie) wall at some point during the season. I think Reed will want to keep him fresh giving West opportunities throughout the year.   

Let me know.

I'm really bummed that the Patriots threw Malcolm Mitchell on IR right before the game yesterday. I set my lineup earlier in the day since I had some family stuff going on in the evening and didn't expect that to happen, so fingers crossed that it doesn't impact my week . I'm in the market for WR help if anyone has someone they're shopping around, depending on price. I'm looking more for a possession type guy to just fill a roll. 

21 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

I'm really bummed that the Patriots threw Malcolm Mitchell on IR right before the game yesterday. I set my lineup earlier in the day since I had some family stuff going on in the evening and didn't expect that to happen, so fingers crossed that it doesn't impact my week . I'm in the market for WR help if anyone has someone they're shopping around, depending on price. I'm looking more for a possession type guy to just fill a roll. 

Me like -a- this!  :x

WR Malcolm Mitchell - 0

TE Rob Gronkowski - 5.3

Edited by WE-R-Lions