PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

12 hours ago, winitall said:

What am I missing on James White? I feel like in this league he’s a solid RB3/4 and I’m not understanding why he was available so late besides a lack of potential. 

I actually considered keeping him. He's a great pick. The only reason I let him go was because (at the time) I had fewer worries at RB with Akers leading the way AND because I've actually acquired him twice already - I drafted James White with a 4th round pick in 2015 and in a trade last year. I was also a bit worried about his value, as I'm sold on my team as being a championship contender, and I literally couldn't get anyone to buy White off of me when I was trying to cut down my keepers. In general everyone is chasing youth and upside.

But yeah, he should still be a good player this year. Easy RB3 or flex type of guy. 

Edited by Lions017

I do want to note that I am going to be gone this weekend and I'm not quite sure what the internet service will be like. If we don't get to either of my picks (6.07 and 6.12) by tonight, which it looks like we won't, can someone make those picks for me? I don't want to hold up the draft. All that I need are a K and a D/ST and if I'm being honest, I do not care who I get as I'll end up picking up someone else soon enough anyway. 

So yeah. Any volunteers? I don't even need to send a big board or anything, just pick me a defense/kicker that is on the board and isn't like...Lions D/ST or something. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I do want to note that I am going to be gone this weekend and I'm not quite sure what the internet service will be like. If we don't get to either of my picks (6.07 and 6.12) by tonight, which it looks like we won't, can someone make those picks for me? I don't want to hold up the draft. All that I need are a K and a D/ST and if I'm being honest, I do not care who I get as I'll end up picking up someone else soon enough anyway. 

So yeah. Any volunteers? I don't even need to send a big board or anything, just pick me a defense/kicker that is on the board and isn't like...Lions D/ST or something. 

I can take care of it. I have already grabbed my D/ST, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Note: @Karnage84 is OTC.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I can take care of it. I have already grabbed my D/ST, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Note: @Karnage84 is OTC.

That would be great, thanks. Just one less thing for me to worry about. Like I said, if I end up not liking the selection that you make, I'll just drop them and pick up someone else. It's the end of the draft and I usually rotate through those guys anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Hey - they're ranked the number 28th Defense right now. Could just as well be something like... the Jaguars. 

5 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I actually considered keeping him. He's a great pick. The only reason I let him go was because (at the time) I had fewer worries at RB with Akers leading the way AND because I've actually acquired him twice already - I drafted James White with a 4th round pick in 2015 and in a trade last year. I was also a bit worried about his value, as I'm sold on my team as being a championship contender, and I literally couldn't get anyone to buy White off of me when I was trying to cut down my keepers. In general everyone is chasing youth and upside.

But yeah, he should still be a good player this year. Easy RB3 or flex type of guy. 

If I had more space I would’ve def traded for white 100%. But didn’t have room :(