PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Gents,

If anyone is interested in joining a new Dynasty (Super Flex) League alongside @honolulu2786 and myself, jump on over to the below link.

Need 8 more members.  Draft would be conducted in these forums & would start once all spots are filled.  If you want to have complete say in building your team from scratch (instead of inheriting one), this is your chance!

First come first serve!!!

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/10403-super-flex-dynasty-startup-need-owners/

On 5/9/2018 at 6:17 PM, WE-R-Lions said:

We still have (2) who have not check-in. If you know them give them a shout out........time is running out, I will do last call in the near future. :)

Titletown Wildcats - CentralFC

Prairie Dogs - jollyninja

Here is an update:

Titletown Wildcats - CentralFC contacted me, He was band from the forum at some point last year and still doesn't have log-in credentials for FF. He's tried but can't get confirmed.

I don't know if one of the Moderators can help him or not? 

If he can't get on FF in the near future we will need to find a replacement for his team as it will be difficult to talk trades and such without being here with the league.

He can only communicate though the ESPN site.

I'm also sending Prairie Dogs - jollyninja a PM for a "last call" to check-in

Edited by WE-R-Lions

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 7:57 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

Here is an update:

Titletown Wildcats - CentralFC contacted me, He was band from the forum at some point last year and still doesn't have log-in credentials for FF. He's tried but can't get confirmed.

I don't know if one of the Moderators can help him or not? 

If he can't get on FF in the near future we will need to find a replacement for his team as it will be difficult to talk trades and such without being here with the league.

He can only communicate though the ESPN site.

I'm also sending Prairie Dogs - jollyninja a PM for a "last call" to check-in

Any updates?

16 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

Any updates?

I reached out to Titletown Wildcats - CentralFC on Fri to see if he's had any luck with logging on to the Forum?

Also no response at all from Prairie Dogs - jollyninja to-date.

Mon/Tue I was planning on recruiting two new GM's to replace them on forum.

• Like 1

We have two new Gm's joining the League!

Chisoxguy7 is taking over Titletown Wildcats Team

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/profile/672-chisoxguy7/

and

Winitall is taking over Prairie Dogs Team

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/profile/796-winitall/

Please welcome both of them!!!

After they change their Team names I will update the draft order.

Note: Chisoxguy7 is taking over a tanking team so his draft slots in the first Rd will need to be updated accordingly.

We will be opening the 2018 season on Tue May 29th to give our new Gm's time to settle in and allow for the holiday weekend fun.

• Like 1

Once the season opens I'll have several third-round picks available if anyone has an older player or just someone that they want to move on from. I also have some extra WR's (Ted Ginn Jr., Trent Taylor) that could be useful pieces in a deal. I'd consider trading Jared Goff too. 

I'd mostly be looking for a RB or TE.