PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

My team is 7-3. Even if I lose out, that's the most wins that I've had so far in this league. No matter how the rest of the season plays out, it's nice to still be in the playoff hunt at this point of the season with "my" team. The only player that I have left from when I took over is Russell Wilson. 

• Like 4

Apparently My players are on strike, o.O

The past 24 hours have been tough-nose negotiations with little progress, at this point, their demanding more guarantied monies & longer contracts.

We hope to get this resolved by Sunday, were meeting in front of the 6-shooter saloon at High Noon. :ph34r:

Edited by WE-R-Lions

On 11/23/2018 at 8:12 PM, WE-R-Lions said:

Apparently My players are on strike, o.O

The past 24 hours have been tough-nose negotiations with little progress, at this point, their demanding more guarantied monies & longer contracts.

We hope to get this resolved by Sunday, were meeting in front of the 6-shooter saloon at High Noon. :ph34r:

Well there you go.....I give my players more guarantied monies & longer contracts, and they lay an egg. >:(

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

I believe now I am the #2 seed which is what I was hoping for! I either have to win or lose and outscore @USMC_PackFan next week to keep it

Outside of your TE slot, It looks like both of your teams have some good player match-ups....it will be fun to watch.

I'm also interested in the PDX Dirtbags & Show Me Your TD's game, as that game will determine the top two draft slots for next year draft.

Get your Popcorn ready!!!! B|

I think we're both pretty pleased with that outcome. ;)

I'm in this fantastic position of wanting to tank while also putting forward my best possible roster and still tanking. Bad team is bad, esp with Bell out for the season. Getting him back (plus hopefully a decent draft pick) next year should be huge. Hope he doesn't go to the Jets.

Barring the unforeseen (injury etc) this is the roster I'm rolling with for the last game of the regs!

8 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I think we're both pretty pleased with that outcome. ;)

I'm in this fantastic position of wanting to tank while also putting forward my best possible roster and still tanking. Bad team is bad, esp with Bell out for the season. Getting him back (plus hopefully a decent draft pick) next year should be huge. Hope he doesn't go to the Jets.

Barring the unforeseen (injury etc) this is the roster I'm rolling with for the last game of the regs!

I'm not to far behind you, looks like my team will be picking 4th or 5th. a slight improvement over last year's 2nd place finish. With Guice & Ajayi  both going down early really put a damper on this years outcome.  Hopping Bell doesn't land in IND, NYJ/OAK/SF would be fine with me LOL!!   

Edited by WE-R-Lions