PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On 11/27/2018 at 10:57 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

Outside of your TE slot, It looks like both of your teams have some good player match-ups....it will be fun to watch.

I'm also interested in the PDX Dirtbags & Show Me Your TD's game, as that game will determine the top two draft slots for next year draft.

Get your Popcorn ready!!!! B|

yeah TE has been screwing me since Henry got hurt in april lol. i just need to score 30 more than USMC to be the 2 seed OR win

3 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

Trubisky in starting lineup again....

I know, Second week in a row, both were declared out by Chi on game, we don't count day outs for tanking.

We all knew  he wouldn't play,..... it's a tad disapointing to say the least.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

What a terrible season for my team! It's almost fortunate that Bell sat out for the year... I don't think he would have helped enough to make a difference, and his absence accelerated my "tank" a TON. This league and it's rosters are so large that it's nearly impossible to make effective moves on the fly. You really have to build. My positional grades;

QB- A-. I'm set here.
       Cousins -was fine but kind of disappointing in his first year in Minny. I expect that he (and the Vikings in general) will be much better next year. Back to top 6!
       Mayfield is the future. Cleveland looks to have it figured out, and he's got all the tools.
       Carr... we'll see. Looking like he's gonna be released.

RB- B. I'm in pretty good shape here. I could certainly improve, especially if someone goes flying up the draft boards, but it's not an area I feel I need to focus on.

Bell sat the year out, which hurt. He's still young though, didn't take damage this year, and gets to choose his spot.
       Carson was a really nice addition and is a fine enough #2, great #3 RB.
       Lewis really disappointed. I don't think he's done, but he certainly didn't do anything this year. We'll see if he has value as a 3 or 4.
       Mostert and Brown have a good chance at having a lot of value next year, especially Mostert.
       Barber carries the football sometimes.

WR- F. I'm in horrible shape. Horrible. It was bad entering the year and looks worse now.

Cooks is still really solid. 3rd team in his young career, but he's still performing great. He's a pretty fringy #1. #2 is definitely a better look.
   Crabtree totally fell off a cliff. Not only is Baltimore a bad fit, he looks pretty done.
   Lee with the preseason ACL. Wasn't amazing to begin with, we'll see how he comes back.
   Matthews was a total bust. He shouldn't have whined and should have waited for Mariota to return to health.
   Higgins looks pretty okay.
   Sharpe, Richardson, Conley and Rogers are all decent flyers, but they're just flyers.

TE- B+. I'm fine here.
   Burton is a solid enough option, a top 10 guy even in a year with some inconsistencies on offense. Should improve. I see him as a top 5 guy.

DEF- A+. Texans. All set there.

Kicker- F---. This is what obviously sunk my team in the long run. Will invest heavily next year.

I tried to trade Crabtree and Lewis pretty aggressively all year, and everyone wisely stayed away. I was offering  them for pretty much nothing by the end. This upcoming draft currently looks really, really bad for RBs. I'm glad I'm not desperate for help there. I need Bell back strong and a BIG impact at WR. Somehow after going 1-11 I'm not too far off, and I've got good enough resources to get it done.

Dirtbags 2018 season; F
Dirtbags 2019 prospects; B

Edited by nagahide13

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Congrats to @LionsRock - (King's Pride) for going 13-0 during reg 2019 season!

That's a new League Record!!! :o

Also, congrats to all the teams that made the 2019 playoffs!

I'm looking at you: @LionsRock, @SimsZilla, @USMC_PackFan, @chisoxguy7, @Lions017, & @honolulu2786 B|

Good luck to all!!!!!

If my math is right, it looks like I will just miss the playoffs.... :(

33 minutes ago, honolulu2786 said:

Which is one of the reasons the trubisky thing kinda burns me. 

No, I think your in, outside of a shocking upset.

Your currently up on overall points on The Mitten & Prairie Dogs starting the wk, and your projected score for this wk is the highest by a small margin. 

That said, all three of you have players in tonight game.

The Mitten would need to out score you by 20.6 pts this wk.

or

Prairie Dogs would need to out score you by 51.2 pts this wk.

For you to not make the playoffs.

• Like 1

Dante Pettis

I selected Pettis in the second Rd this year. Before SF's bye, I have to say I was scratching my head, but after the bye (2-gm's) he's been on fire scoring 17.7 & 30.7 pt's respectively.

I'm feeling much better!! :)  

I'm thinking Pettis is going to be a nice addition to my team moving forward.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Dante Pettis

I selected Pettis in the second Rd this year. Before SF's bye, I have to say I was scratching my head, but after the bye (2-gm's) he's been on fire scoring 17.7 & 30.7 pt's respectively.

I'm feeling much better!! :)  

I'm thinking Pettis is going to be a nice addition to my team moving forward.

Pettis should be interesting to watch going forward. I was hoping to pick him and watch him develop in SF with Jimmy G, but you took him right before my pick. I ended up with James Washington, who hasn't done much so far.