PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

7 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Everyone welcome @Fureys49ers to the league, He's taking over Detroit Styles - (honolulu2786) team. 

Yes he's a 49's fan so cut him some slack LOL!! :)

Were still waiting for @USMC_PackFan to check-in before we open the league for 2019

Usmc is really busy but I have been in contact with him via text within the last week and it seems like he will be back.

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

FYI: When the league opens, 1.5 will be available.

Any idea on when the league will open?  I know we are still waiting on one more but I wasn’t sure if you had a date you were shooting for. 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Any idea on when the league will open?  I know we are still waiting on one more but I wasn’t sure if you had a date you were shooting for. 

Last year we opened June 1st, but after @USMC_PackFan checks in I will open it shortly after. I'm about ready...still need to determine if were making any changes that we've brought up this year for 2019 & I need to update our 2019 team(s) sch on the ESPN site, but that can be done after we open...I just like to have things ready to go!  

Edited by WE-R-Lions

On 5/13/2019 at 6:12 PM, Fureys49ers said:

Thank you @WE-R-Lions. Happy to be apart of a league with longevity and committed players like yourselves. 

It’s true I’m a niners fan, never even had a choice in the matter as my whole family are niner fans and I was born and raised in the Bay Area. But you guys know how that works being lions fans and all, no one openly chooses them do they haha? I kid, of course. Happy to be a part of your guys’ league though, look forward to this season and the ones to follow. 

I know I’m new and have to earn a voice in league matters but I’m big advocate of TEs (collect them in my other dynasty league), so any decision where more TEs can be had on a roster I’m a fan of.

Side note, huge Kerryon fan, was my favorite RB last year and he’s on my other dynasty team I have so I’ll be rooting with you guys for a strong Lions offense this year. 

Welcome to the league Fureys49ers , should be a fun time

15 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Stopping in real quick to say that I'll be back.  Like @chisoxguy7 mentioned, been really busy lately balancing a new job and doing night courses on top of it.

Glad to have you back @USMC_PackFan Life can get that way sometimes!

Ok, so I'm planning on opening the League on May 28th (the day after Memorial Day).

We still have a few loose ends to consider if we want to make a change for this year before we open.

If I haven't heard from you and you have a preference regarding these items listed below please do so. 

1. Current rolling waivers -vs- Auction style (FAAB)

2. Decreasing our QB's allowed on our active roster from 4 to 3

3. Increasing our TE's allowed on our active roster from 3 to 4

Thanks!!  :)

10 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Glad to have you back @USMC_PackFan Life can get that way sometimes!

Ok, so I'm planning on opening the League on May 28th (the day after Memorial Day).

We still have a few loose ends to consider if we want to make a change for this year before we open.

If I haven't heard from you and you have a preference regarding these items listed below please do so. 

1. Current rolling waivers -vs- Auction style (FAAB)

2. Decreasing our QB's allowed on our active roster from 4 to 3

3. Increasing our TE's allowed on our active roster from 3 to 4

Thanks!!  :)

My Votes:

1. Keep the same

2. 3 QB Max

3. 3 TEs is enough IMO.  The position is pretty scarce as it is...

Edited by USMC_PackFan
  • Like 1