PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 minute ago, SimsZilla said:

I don't think conner will play the entire season, as he is always hurt. I think samuels is useless so hes at worst gonna get some time imo. well see! 

Because this is 2020, Conner is going to be an ironhorse and play 16 games for 25 carries a game. 

I realize that McFarland is a longshot, but I'm just trying to get someone that might be able to chip in somewhere at RB. I have a decent group (Bell, Lindsay, Cohen, Penny), but I could use some depth for sure. I've done really well with drafting receivers in this league but I've yet to draft a consistent starter at RB, so we will see...

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I realize that McFarland is a longshot, but I'm just trying to get someone that might be able to chip in somewhere at RB. I have a decent group (Bell, Lindsay, Cohen, Penny), but I could use some depth for sure. I've done really well with drafting receivers in this league but I've yet to draft a consistent starter at RB, so we will see...

@Lions017, did you hit the "insert humblebrag" button? (re: decent group of RB's)

^Just for the record, this is sarcastic and friendly banter. 

Edited by Karnage84

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Because this is 2020, Conner is going to be an ironhorse and play 16 games for 25 carries a game. 

Yeah, I'm definitely not sold on him being an asset for 2020. I don't think they're going to splurge on Conner as a FA, and McFarland may have a significant role in 2021.

49 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

@Lions017, did you hit the "insert humblebrag" button? (re: decent group of RB's)

^Just for the record, this is sarcastic and friendly banter. 

Maybe? I don’t think they’re elite. I’d like to draft a good RB sometime. Bell was traded for, Lindsay was on waivers, and Cohen was another trade. Jury is still out on whether Penny amounts to anything. 

22 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Maybe? I don’t think they’re elite. I’d like to draft a good RB sometime. Bell was traded for, Lindsay was on waivers, and Cohen was another trade. Jury is still out on whether Penny amounts to anything. 

hey dont feel bad, ive drafted one good rb and he has no knees anymore lol. trading is the way to go and waivers you can get gems!

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

I'm just ball busting. Didn't mean anything by it. We're all going to be on the hunt for the next guy at RB. 

I could be totally off on him. I just get Devin Singletary vibes.