PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Take a deep breath.......I'm adjusting the teams Pts on Tue as needed after tonight's game is played, The first time was the warning....not this time. ALL GM's are expected to play hard and fair. This should be a fun and competitive League if we all do our part.   I will make the necessary adjustments if needed moving forward.

Enjoy the game tonight!!!

Thanks for taking some action. Hopefully everyone else steps up and makes this league better. 

On that note...any QB-needy teams interested in Jared Goff? I can’t say that the price would be low, but let me know if you’re interested. I’m obviously in rebuild mode looking for better picks or young players. 

Here are the adjustments I made for wk10.

This is the first time we had to make adjustments for (tanking) and for a non-game day out player as it affected the outcome of the match.

NOTE: If by chance the GM's that tanks this year are no longer in the league next year and we have new GM's for the team(s), their draft slots will be re-slotted to there proper spots...I'm not going to punish a new GM for tanking he didn't do it. 

Teams that are flagged as tanking this week are as follows:

Show Me Your TD's, played M Evans that was SSPD for wk10 and the Eagles D that was on a bye. I added 3.3 pt's for J Brown from his bench and 16 pt's for the Falcons D that was a FA.

At this point: Show Me Your TD's will be drafting 16th in Round 1 in 2018

Titletown Wildcats, played A Jeffery and N Agholor both players were on a bye. I added 31.6 for A Thielen and 18.5 for R Anderson both are on his bench.

At this point: Titletown Wildcats will be drafting 15th in Round 1 in 2018

Hare Club (tank warning) (one more non-game day out and it will be considered tanking)

Hare Club left M Forte in his lineup and he was listed as OUT on Fri. (not a game day out) added 20.7 pt's that E Sanders scored who was on his bench.

Just a foot note:

The last time Titletown Wildcats visited the forum was Nov 2nd (hopping things are Ok on the home front)

The last time Show Me Your TD's visited the forum was Nov 15th

The last time Hare Club visited the forum was Nov 17th

Edited by WE-R-Lions

New Wk same problem from the same teams, Made scoring adjustments.

The last time Titletown Wildcats visited the forum was Nov 2nd (hopping things are Ok on the home front?)

The last time Show Me Your TD's visited the forum was Nov 2st

The last time Hare Club visited the forum was Nov 20th

I didn't ding Hare club for tanking as he's in the playoff hunt currently #6

Got a scoring/playoff seeding question. Seeds are based on record first. And then tie break is points for. So actual division wins don't really matter then? I'm currently in the #1 seed. But if me and Taco finish with the same record and he has more points than me, he would be the higher seed even though I won our two divisional games? I'm not bitching just looking for clarity and if that's how it is it would be cool if we could change that in the future to make divisional games more meaningful. 

On 11/25/2017 at 6:00 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

Still......The last time Titletown Wildcats visited the forum was Nov 2nd, He was very active on the forum and our league prior to Nov 2nd. (I'm hopping things are Ok on the home front for him?) Does anyone know him, or is he in another league that someone mite?? 

sammymvpknight

Will be joining the League and will run the Titletown Wildcats team as the second owner for CentrailFC team until we hear from him.

Please welcome her, and thank her for helping out!

Edited by WE-R-Lions

9 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

sammymvpknight

Will be joining the League and will run the Titletown Wildcats team as the second owner for CentrailFC team until we hear from him.

Please welcome her, and thank her for helping out!

Happy to help. Hopefully the original owner can come back and take control of their team...it’s going some talent.