PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

(You can tell that the draft is moving slowly when we start to argue over trades for a player that doesn't exist.)

You mean arguing over a guy that you can't believe does exist? His nickname is Robocop for a reason

Edited by Karnage84

26 minutes ago, LionsRock said:

Maybe I'm missing something but Detroit Styles has the next pick at 5.7  and I can't see where he has any more picks  after that, yet he still need a kicker and Def/ST. 

Something isn't adding up!

He didn't keep a D/ST or a kicker either, so something definitely isn't adding up.

I'm also not showing him with 6 picks in the draft, although he could've traded some. (I scanned pages 103-116 and didn't see a trade.)

I'm confused by it all.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

27 minutes ago, LionsRock said:

Maybe I'm missing something but Detroit Styles has the next pick at 5.7  and I can't see where he has any more picks  after that, yet he still need a kicker and Def/ST. 

Something isn't adding up!

I show he's only pk'd 3 players

AJ Dillon, GB RB

Bryan Edwards, Oak WR

Jace Sternberger, GB TE

With one pk left?

Yea I’ve only drafted 4 players so far, Dillon, Edwards, Sternberger and now Hurd. I should have two consecutive picks in the 6th, I believe 6.6 and 6.7

Not sure what happened or what changed but I no longer have my 6th round picks 

Edited by Fureys49ers

6 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Yea I’ve only drafted 4 players so far, Dillon, Edwards, Sternberger and now Hurd. I should have two consecutive picks in the 6th, I believe 6.6 and 6.7

Not sure what happened or what changed but I no longer have my 6th round picks 

yeah im trying to figure out what happened. give me a little bit ill figure it out

18 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

yeah im trying to figure out what happened. give me a little bit ill figure it out

i found the trade that you get 6.9 so i updated that. im on page 57 so let me keep looking lol

Edited by SimsZilla
  • Like 1