PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

I need someone to help me out with this.

Reviewing the rules, the "Waiver Order" section says "Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order". I don't believe this is happening. Example: We-R-Lions added Ryquell Armstead this morning. Armstead is on his roster. The "Waiver Order" still has him in 2nd place. (This isn't about We-R-Lions specifically. Just one example.)

There is no rule that states that the "Waiver Order" rules go into effect at a certain date/time, and/or that those rules aren't taking effect right now. In theory, We-R-Lions should be at the bottom of the "Waiver Order".

What's the deal?

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Reviewing the rules, the "Waiver Order" section says "Move to Last After Claim, Never Reset Order". I don't believe this is happening. Example: We-R-Lions added Ryquell Armstead this morning. Armstead is on his roster. The "Waiver Order" still has him in 2nd place. (This isn't about We-R-Lions specifically. Just one example.)

There is no rule that states that the "Waiver Order" rules go into effect at a certain date/time, and/or that those rules aren't taking effect right now. In theory, We-R-Lions should be at the bottom of the "Waiver Order".

What's the deal?

Was it a waiver claim? Sometimes if it’s just an add or drop then it wouldn’t count toward waivers 

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What's the deal?

This is how it works:

If a player is dropped he's put in in wavers for two days (like I dropped Guice today). Teams can clam him during those two days, the team with the lowest in the claim order will get him & that team moves to the back of the waver order. If no team claims him while he's in waivers we will become a FA and you don't use your waver claim to pick him up (he's free to all.

Also, after a FA player's NFL team plays their game for the week he is put on wavers until Thur Mourning, then he become s a FA again unless a team claimed him off waivers.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

Was it a waiver claim? Sometimes if it’s just an add or drop then it wouldn’t count toward waivers 

I think that implies that adding/dropping during the season doesn't affect the waiver order, which I'm almost certain isn't the case.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, WE-R-Lions said:

This is how it works:

If a player is dropped he's put in in wavers for two days (like I dropped Guice today). Teams can clam him during those two days, the team with the lowest in the claim order will get him & that team moves to the back of the waver order. If no team claims him while he's in waivers we will become a FA and you don't use your waver claim to pick him up (he's free to all.

Also, after a FA player's NFL team plays their game for the week he is put on wavers until Thur Mourning, then he become s a FA again unless a team claimed him off waivers.

Hope that helps!

Interesting. I was certain that an 'add' adjusted the waiver order. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

If you go to our site & look at the Add a Player select RB you will see the players on waivers have yellow select buttons vs FA have green.

Absolutely. I was under the impression that adding/dropping affected the waiver order. Thanks.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway