PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

9 hours ago, jollyninja said:

Man, 3rd in the league in points and missed the playoffs. A slightly bitter pill. Lol. 

good luck to those who survived this week! 

I hate that. I really do think a "weighted" head-to-head format is best for fantasy, where a team gets 1 point for winning and another point for finishing in the top "x" in overall "points for" for that week.

I also think FAAB FA is the way to go. (Each owner gets $100 for the year and can choose to bid a portion of that for each FA signing. The person with the highest bid gets that FA.)

My most difficult decision today was to sit Godwin. My bet was that the Bucs would get a lead, the Lions' would pose no threat and the Bucs would go run-heavy to finish off the game.

So far, that's looking like a decent bet, although Godwin still has some yards. If he gets into the end zone, the decision may backfire.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My most difficult decision today was to sit Godwin. My bet was that the Bucs would get a lead, the Lions' would pose no threat and the Bucs would go run-heavy to finish off the game.

So far, that's looking like a decent bet, although Godwin still has some yards. If he gets into the end zone, the decision may backfire.

Was curious as to why you benched him. That makes sense