PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 minute ago, Lionized said:

I have no issues with posting the details just so everyone can see it. This would have to be okayed by @SimsZillaand @WE-R-Lions

I don't if you HAVE to or even should...to your point, no one else has made offers for 1.1. For all intents and purposes, had the trade been acceptable by the league, it could have been posted up and gone through. Now that everyone is being given a second chance, I guess it just would be helpful to understand what it is before deciding to throw a hat in the ring. On the other side of it, it's not typically the case where a deal is posted pre-emptively so someone else can decide to offer better or not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I don't if you HAVE to or even should...to your point, no one else has made offers for 1.1. For all intents and purposes, had the trade been acceptable by the league, it could have been posted up and gone through. Now that everyone is being given a second chance, I guess it just would be helpful to understand what it is before deciding to throw a hat in the ring. On the other side of it, it's not typically the case where a deal is posted pre-emptively so someone else can decide to offer better or not. 

I'm trying to look at it from both sides - I'm kind of interested for my own purposes to get an idea on what the value is and determine if I want to go OJ on an offer (see - I'm keeping it football relevant). 

On the flip side, people advertise "player such and such is on the trade block" or make random offers. Other than working out details in the "grey area" period, I don't know if this trade for 1.1 should be treated any different than other trade deals. 

To make it easier, I would gladly just accept 1.01 and all of the responsibilities that come with it. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm trying to look at it from both sides - I'm kind of interested for my own purposes to get an idea on what the value is and determine if I want to go OJ on an offer (see - I'm keeping it football relevant). 

On the flip side, people advertise "player such and such is on the trade block" or make random offers. Other than working out details in the "grey area" period, I don't know if this trade for 1.1 should be treated any different than other trade deals. 

To make it easier, I would gladly just accept 1.01 and all of the responsibilities that come with it. 

Lol your generosity would not go unnoticed 😂

Updated

On the block: Buffalo Bulldogs

First pick of the 2021 Rookie Draft 1.1

Deshaun Watson QB

Ben Roethlisburger QB 

Jordan Love QB

Jonathan Taylor RB

Raheem Mostert RB

Le’Veon Bell RB

Adrian Peterson RB 

DJ Moore WR

Cole Beasley WR

Quintez Cephus WR

Sterling Shepard WR

Keelan Cole WR

Travis Fulgham WR

T.J. Hockenson TE

Austin Hooper TE

Gerald Everett TE

Mason Crosby K 

Seattle DST 

9 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Updated

On the block: Buffalo Bulldogs

First pick of the 2021 Rookie Draft 1.1

Deshaun Watson QB

Ben Roethlisburger QB 

Jordan Love QB

Jonathan Taylor RB

Raheem Mostert RB

Le’Veon Bell RB

Adrian Peterson RB 

DJ Moore WR

Cole Beasley WR

Quintez Cephus WR

Sterling Shepard WR

Keelan Cole WR

Travis Fulgham WR

T.J. Hockenson TE

Austin Hooper TE

Gerald Everett TE

Mason Crosby K 

Seattle DST 

What is the "draft pick to massage" ratio for Deshaun?

• Like 1