PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

3 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

I’m actually having a tougher choice than I thought at 1.1. There’s obviously two players that are my options, but right now I’m actually dead even on what one to take. Luckily the draft is a couple weeks still 

I’ll make a trade for it so you don’t have to deal with that burden sir! 

• Like 1

Can we find a way to fix the abbreviations that everyone has so that they match…something? Team name, user name, something? It’s really hard right now if you’re looking at trading for a player. You find the player but can’t offer trades yet through the ESPN app so you have to manually go and find the team they’re on. One team just says “MLF.” How am I supposed to figure out who that is? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Can we find a way to fix the abbreviations that everyone has so that they match…something? Team name, user name, something? It’s really hard right now if you’re looking at trading for a player. You find the player but can’t offer trades yet through the ESPN app so you have to manually go and find the team they’re on. One team just says “MLF.” How am I supposed to figure out who that is? 

My bad haha, I’ll switch it to my user name here, those are just my initials. 

With that said, trade! 

@Lions017 gets :

Darrell Henderson, RB and 6.12

I get :

Phillip Lindsay, RB and 3.05