Jump to content

PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)


Recommended Posts

I’m actually having a tougher choice than I thought at 1.1. There’s obviously two players that are my options, but right now I’m actually dead even on what one to take. Luckily the draft is a couple weeks still 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

I’m actually having a tougher choice than I thought at 1.1. There’s obviously two players that are my options, but right now I’m actually dead even on what one to take. Luckily the draft is a couple weeks still 

I’ll make a trade for it so you don’t have to deal with that burden sir! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we find a way to fix the abbreviations that everyone has so that they match…something? Team name, user name, something? It’s really hard right now if you’re looking at trading for a player. You find the player but can’t offer trades yet through the ESPN app so you have to manually go and find the team they’re on. One team just says “MLF.” How am I supposed to figure out who that is? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Can we find a way to fix the abbreviations that everyone has so that they match…something? Team name, user name, something? It’s really hard right now if you’re looking at trading for a player. You find the player but can’t offer trades yet through the ESPN app so you have to manually go and find the team they’re on. One team just says “MLF.” How am I supposed to figure out who that is? 

My bad haha, I’ll switch it to my user name here, those are just my initials. 
 

With that said, trade! 

@Lions017 gets :

Darrell Henderson, RB and 6.12

I get :

Phillip Lindsay, RB and 3.05

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

My bad haha, I’ll switch it to my user name here, those are just my initials. 
 

With that said, trade! 

@Lions017 gets :

Darrell Henderson, RB and 6.12

I get :

Phillip Lindsay, RB and 3.05

Agreed! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...