PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

2 minutes ago, SimsZilla said:

If anyone is interested in moving up in the draft to 1.1, let me know. I’m still j decided on my pick and open to trading down if I get a good offer 

Pop Tv Idk GIF by Schitt's Creek
I was told not to move more picks. 

Edited by Lionized
  • Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:31 PM, Lionized said:

**Trade Alert**

@Lions017 gets

DJ Moore

Raheem Mostert

2022 1st via Simszilla

2022 2nd via Simszilla

@Lionized gets

Cam Akers 

Curtis Samuel

2022 5th

2022 6th 

Any chance getting these players swapped over on ESPN? I’m going cross eyed between four leagues and trying to keep up with traded players in trade talks lol. 

17 hours ago, Lionized said:

Any chance getting these players swapped over on ESPN? I’m going cross eyed between four leagues and trying to keep up with traded players in trade talks lol. 

No, the ESPN site is locked until our draft is entered.

7 hours ago, Lions017 said:

We have to do something so the team named on the draft board match the team names in the league on ESPN. It’s driving me absolutely nuts. 

Only GM's can change thier "nicknames" in teams settings located on thier team page. Thier team name "location" can stay the same as is.

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Only GM's can change thier "nicknames" in teams settings located on thier team page. Thier team name "location" can stay the same as is.

Alright. I thought we weren't allowed to change them anymore though? I remember I changed mine a few years ago and was told no more...

Oh well. It's just easier when everything matches, you know? The team names on the draft board should match whatever is on ESPN. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

Alright. I thought we weren't allowed to change them anymore though? I remember I changed mine a few years ago and was told no more...

Oh well. It's just easier when everything matches, you know? The team names on the draft board should match whatever is on ESPN. 

Please keep your team name, but change your nickname to your name on the forum to help everyone fine you.

1 hour ago, SimsZilla said:

So FYI everyone. I’ve made my decision on 1.1 finally. But I work until like 3.30 tmr so I won’t be able to post it until 4pm or so

Dude. Just post it now. Don’t make us wait, that’s silly and pointless if you’ve made up your mind. 

Edited by Lions017