PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Just now, Lions017 said:

Which is fine since your team is crazy loaded! 

You just drafted Najee Harris to be your #3 RB. 

Well thanks lol

Pitts and Chase were both in the conversation. My WRs are getting up there in age so Chase was VERY appealing. Pitts is a dream boat, but couldn’t justify TE at 1.1. Harris should be a can’t miss rb prospect on a team that will use him. I expect 18-20 touches a game. 

• Like 1

Looking back at the draft history and the top five picks...

2017: RB, RB, WR, RB,  RB
2018: RB, RB, RB, RB, RB 
2019: RB, WR, RB, WR, RB
2020: RB, RB, RB, RB, WR

Couldn't get anything older than that to work. Over the last four years the split within the top five has been 16/4 in terms of RB/WR. 

2 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Looking back at the draft history and the top five picks...

2017: RB, RB, WR, RB,  RB
2018: RB, RB, RB, RB, RB 
2019: RB, WR, RB, WR, RB
2020: RB, RB, RB, RB, WR

Couldn't get anything older than that to work. Over the last four years the split within the top five has been 16/4 in terms of RB/WR. 

Yikes 

I knew that the top five would be Chase/Pitts and the three RB's in some order. I was pretty happy to get any one of them. Hopefully Pitts has a better career than my other highly drafted tight end (OJ Howard, 2.03 in 2017). 

If anyone is looking for a tight end, I have both Hunter Henry and Tyler Higbee on my roster. I'd be willing to trade either one of them if the price is right. 

Edited by Lions017

1 minute ago, Lions017 said:

I knew that the top five would be Chase/Pitts and the three RB's in some order. I was pretty happy to get any one of them. Hopefully Pitts has a better career than my other highly drafted tight end (OJ Howard, 2.03 in 2017). 

If anyone is looking for a tight end, I have both Hunter Henry and Tyler Higbee on my roster. I'd be willing to trade either one of them if the price is right. 

He should lock down that position for you this next decade. Well done sir. 

1 minute ago, Lions017 said:

Out of curiosity: wanna trade Pitts?

You receive:
Chris Godwin
Logan Thomas
Future 1st

I receive:
(Throw-In)
Kyle Pitts
Future 6th