PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

19 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Just like with the containers that "we're totally going to use again" you get when you order from restaurants, piled up in my cupboard. 

I mean, there might be a day when you've got 2 weeks of leftovers and would prefer to store them in 15 smallish containers. How else would you be able to pull that off?

On 9/2/2021 at 8:08 AM, WE-R-Lions said:

FYI: With all the players still getting covid this year, I'm considering bumping the IR slots back to 3.

I think that would be helpful. It doesn't hurt the long-term look of the league because we're still only keeping 12 guys anyway. Most dynasty leagues actually have larger rosters than we do, so if players are sitting out because of covid people should be able to pick up a replacement without having to drop someone (to an extent). 

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I think that would be helpful. It doesn't hurt the long-term look of the league because we're still only keeping 12 guys anyway. Most dynasty leagues actually have larger rosters than we do, so if players are sitting out because of covid people should be able to pick up a replacement without having to drop someone (to an extent). 

I’m good on this too, sorry for not chiming in sooner.