PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

47 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, can someone please tell Mr. Andrews to calm down a bit? I went to bed thinking I had a pretty decent chance of holding the lead, but 42 points by that mean man changed all of that.

It's sort of why I dislike head-to-head: 2nd highest scoring team this week yet only a loss to show for it. (Not complaining, just sayin'. I've always had an issue with head-to-head.)

I have another league I'm in where I might lose by 0.6 points and both of us scored over 203 where the average is around 100 - 120/week and a blowout is 160 points. It's nuts. 

• Like 1

Still looking to buy a player this year before the trade deadline. Mainly looking for a top player at the QB, RB, WR position, if anyone is interested in stockpiling for the future. Multiple players and picks are available to combine for a nice return package. 

Edited by Lionized

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

For the record: I would've loved to start a QB this week. Baker was out, Lawrence is on a BYE and there were zero starters in FA. I did what I could.

I have 2 QB'S I listed as available for a late draft pk. One even played Mon night.  

7 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I have 2 QB'S I listed as available for a late draft pk. One even played Mon night.  

Between my full work schedule, to include overtime during the busy end of season stuff, and moving out of one house to go into another, it's not something I felt was essential. I assumed that there would be a QB I could grab on the waiver wire, and thought I might have a shot at winning without one.