PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

14 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Ugh. I've gone from 3-0 to 3-4. 

Pain. 

Decided to look at 2020 draft thread to understand how/why I have Jalen Reagor on my roster and have been in a mad scramble for RB's not named Swift. 

Reagor>Gibson

Mims>Herbert

Wtf was I thinking?

5 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Decided to look at 2020 draft thread to understand how/why I have Jalen Reagor on my roster and have been in a mad scramble for RB's not named Swift. 

Reagor>Gibson

Mims>Herbert

Wtf was I thinking?

Gibson was number three on the depth chart during training camp, and Herbert wasn’t going to start for a while till Taylor got his lung punctured? 

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Reagor>Gibson

Mims>Herbert

Wtf was I thinking?

Yeah man, looking back at past draft classes can be brutal. 

Although I will say that Reagor > Gibson probably wasn't a bad pick at the time. I'm always hesitant to reach on RB's and Gibson was by no means a sure thing. Reagor had that first round draft capital - when in doubt the NFL is right more often than any of us are. A first round receiver is far more likely to hit than a third round RB. 

Edited by Lions017

Side note: I’m on the Detroit Lions Podcast 24 hour podcastathon taking pies in the face for St. Jude Children’s hospital at 9est. Feel free to tune in on their YouTube channel. Lol. Good charity event, good time had by all, except I guess the guy taking the pies. Consider me mentioning this my apology for not removing Preston Williams from my starting line up. Enjoy the spectacle or don’t as you see fit. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jollyninja said:

Side note: I’m on the Detroit Lions Podcast 24 hour podcastathon taking pies in the face for St. Jude Children’s hospital at 9est. Feel free to tune in on their YouTube channel. Lol. Good charity event, good time had by all, except I guess the guy taking the pies. Consider me mentioning this my apology for not removing Preston Williams from my starting line up. Enjoy the spectacle or don’t as you see fit. 

Ha. Nice. I'll try and remember.

FYI

Needing to trade for a RB to play this wk.

I have:

2 RB's on IR,  2 RB's Out, 1 RB on a Bye

Was planing on playing Mack on Thu but he was a game day out, then put in Williams now he's listed as out for Sunday.

If I can't find a reasonable trade for a RB my RB slot will be empty this wk.