PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Looking to make a trade. Anyone looking for some depth? I’d like to potentially deal two of the following for a great WR or RB. I’m willing to deal two of…

Darrell Henderson

Rashaad Penny

Chase Edmonds 

Nyheim Hines

JuJu Smith-Schuster 

Jakobi Meyers

Rondale Moore

Michael Thomas 

DJ Moore 

Range of deals there obviously varies a ton. 

5 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

I have received two really pathetic trade attempt at James Cook.

he was my first round pick for reason and he's not moving.

none of my young core is available to save people time 

That's fine. I appreciate that you at least responded to the offer. I've sent out a lot of offers already this year just to gauge people's interest and a lot of people don't even seem to respond. 

If you think it's a trash offer I appreciate you at least rejecting it. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

That's fine. I appreciate that you at least responded to the offer. I've sent out a lot of offers already this year just to gauge people's interest and a lot of people don't even seem to respond. 

If you think it's a trash offer I appreciate you at least rejecting it. 

Imagine getting mad about receiving an offer in a fantasy football league, amirite?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Imagine getting mad about receiving an offer in a fantasy football league, amirite?

I dunno... I was in a 32 team league and would receive these nonsense offers all of the time. It does feel like a waste of time but who knows, sometimes it might just hit. 

15 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I dunno... I was in a 32 team league and would receive these nonsense offers all of the time. It does feel like a waste of time but who knows, sometimes it might just hit. 

I know from my experience in NSFL that you never know how a trade offer may be received. Never hurts to send them out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I know from my experience in NSFL that you never know how a trade offer may be received. Never hurts to send them out.

You could be right. I try to consider the other person and find a trade that would work on both sides. Sometimes people see that, some don't. 

• Like 1

I think it's good to set your boundaries as an owner. If you don't you'll get some ridiculous commentary. Personally, I'll tell people why I don't want to accept an offer. If I get more offers in the same vein after having discussed it, I'll start to get upset. If someone starts telling me WHY I should make trades, I'll often start getting upset. Sometimes I'll respond by saying things I probably shouldn't. 🤐

Detfan has always been perfectly willing to make trades in every league I've been in with him. Some of us get upset when people try to take advantage, (me) and some just outright tell others to stop trying, (detfan).

Plus, value is really tough in this league. 1st rounders outside of the top 5 or 6 just aren't incredibly valuable, but as a dynasty league draft picks are the #1 currency. It's weird.

• Like 1