PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Things aren't looking the best for me right now with Bell continuing to hold out. I love my RB depth (Bell, Lewis, Carson, Barber, Wilkins, and then long shots Gillislee, Samuels and Procise) but I just lack that big front end guy right now. I could also really use a receiver right now with Lee on IR and Matthews underperforming and now a FA.

The only player I depend on that's particularly old is Crabtree. My team is mostly made up of guys that are still growing, (Carson, Wilkins, Mayfield etc) are in new situations and still getting comfortable, (Cousins, Burton, Lewis) or in flux (Bell). It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out. Next year's draft looks pretty receiver heavy and light on RB, so it may play directly into my hands anyway.

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

How long does it take trades to process? It says that the trade will be processed on October 2? It would be nice to have it done today for this week's games...

@WE-R-Lions

The ESPN trade settings are set for 2-days.

Because Jared Golff plays (tonight) within those to days he becomes ineligible to finalize the trade until Tue Oct 2nd. 

Looking at the trade, The limit for TE's are 3, Jesse James would make it 4 for @CalLionsFan on his roster, you will need to adjust the trade or players.

I'm thinking the site will reject the trade on Tue if it's not adjusted.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

The ESPN trade settings are set for 2-days.

Because Jared Golff plays (tonight) within those to days he becomes ineligible to finalize the trade until Tue Oct 2nd. 

Looking at the trade, The limit for TE's are 3, Jesse James would make it 4 for @CalLionsFan on his roster, you will need to adjust the trade or players.

I'm thinking the site will reject the trade on Tue if it's not adjusted.

Thank you. That's kind of a stupid setting (it should be instantaneous .- I'm sure you can push it through as the commish).

I'm pretty sure that Jesse James was just a throw-in. If @CalLionsFan wants, it can be switched to Rex Burkhead. Or I can just drop Jesse James and make it Cohen/Smith for Goff (with the picks still included). Thoughts? 

ESPN won't let me propose another alternative because it was accepted already, so now we are waiting a week for ESPN to kick it back to us? 

Edited by Lions017

4 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Thank you. That's kind of a stupid setting (it should be instantaneous .- I'm sure you can push it through as the commish).

I'm pretty sure that Jesse James was just a throw-in. If @CalLionsFan wants, it can be switched to Rex Burkhead. Or I can just drop Jesse James and make it Cohen/Smith for Goff (with the picks still included). Thoughts? 

ESPN won't let me propose another alternative because it was accepted already, so now we are waiting a week for ESPN to kick it back to us? 

I think I can decline the trade on the site, If so, and the two of you can come to terms on a deal on the forum I'll try to push it though before tonight's game, but i'm in the middle of painting our bathroom, so no promises. 

48 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I think I can decline the trade on the site, If so, and the two of you can come to terms on a deal on the forum I'll try to push it though before tonight's game, but i'm in the middle of painting our bathroom, so no promises. 

Deal is done. 

Goff, Burkhead, 5th

for

Smith, Cohen, 2nd

On 9/28/2018 at 9:50 AM, Lions017 said:

Thanks for doing that. I didn't list the teams because I had already posted the trade earlier and was in a hurry to get in in ASAP. 

Goff naturally went off for 5 TD's, but he was kind of wasted on my team with Russell Wilson on the squad. 

I still need confirmation, other wise the deal will be rescinded and the points will be adjusted accordingly by Sunday Noon.

Posting the team names help me when I set the 2019 draft pk's.

@Lions017 & @CalLionsFan I still need confirmation on the forum for the draft pk's otherwiise they won't be included in the trade.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

Fellas,

I need to apologize to everyone (especially to @Foooooooootball) for not checking the last minutes inactives yesterday.  Was out and about & it completely slipped my mind.

Truth be told, I would have replace Randall Cobb with Taylor Gabriel (31.4 pts) if I had caught it in time.  So in the end, the whoopin' I'm putting on him isn't as bad as it could have been.

Oh, almost forgot to mention that I still have 3 players left to play tonight.  Anyone think I should sit 'em??? :D

Edited by USMC_PackFan