PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, Lions017 said:

Alright, guess I missed that. 

Hopefully @CalLionsFandoesn't mind including those. If not it's not very cool that someone can just kind of forget to post something in the forum and have in influence draft picks. I understand the rule, but since he had already agreed to a trade (and only had to modify it to make things fit) I think that it's a bit silly. We clearly agreed to the trade and put it through and no one objected. You also clearly didn't rescind the deal and adjust the points, which I take to mean that the trade was confirmed, correct?

I also agreed to the trade on here and he agreed to it on ESPN and through our conversations so it's a pretty **** deal if I am the one that loses a pick out of this, not him. I did my part, but I'm essentially being docked a pick because of someone else's oversight. That's messed up. 

bHukiBJ.png

That's the last conversation we had, other than that it was through the ESPN trade interface, which I don't think I can pull records from. 

I'm so sorry everything is messed up. Could you put up the details of our trade. I'll confirm soon. We are in the process of moving so I've been very neglectful of this. Hopefully it's all cleared up for draft. In a couple weeks, I'll be changing my name as well, :) , Cal will no longer apply. lionsfan will always apply however. And I'm checking in. Also, when does draft start?

Edited by CalLionsFan

1 hour ago, CalLionsFan said:

I'm so sorry everything is messed up. Could you put up the details of our trade. I'll confirm soon. We are in the process of moving so I've been very neglectful of this. Hopefully it's all cleared up for draft. In a couple weeks, I'll be changing my name as well, :) , Cal will no longer apply. lionsfan will always apply however. And I'm checking in. Also, when does draft start?

Hi Cal, I've already made that change based on your last response regarding this trade, so were all good, :)

5 hours ago, CalLionsFan said:

Excellent. When does the draft begin?

Name change in 15 days and counting. So excited!

The draft will always start the last Monday in July. This year it will be July 29th. :)

You can view our 2019 draft board on Pg 51 in this thread until I create our draft thread.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

I don't remember if I officially voted...

1. Rolling Waivers

2. 4 QB Max

3. 4 TE Max

I don't see the harm in letting people hoard those fringe QB's or TE's if they want to. I'm all for anything that makes this more of a "dynasty" league where you can develop players longer. If they think that they gain some kind of advantage by doing that, more power to them - I can't see hardly any scenario where someone keeps 4 QB's or 4 TE's. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, WE-R-Lions said:

Glad to have you back @USMC_PackFan Life can get that way sometimes!

Ok, so I'm planning on opening the League on May 28th (the day after Memorial Day).

We still have a few loose ends to consider if we want to make a change for this year before we open.

If I haven't heard from you and you have a preference regarding these items listed below please do so. 

1. Current rolling waivers -vs- Auction style (FAAB)

2. Decreasing our QB's allowed on our active roster from 4 to 3

3. Increasing our TE's allowed on our active roster from 3 to 4

Thanks!!  :)

1. FAAB

2. 3 QB max is plenty

3. 4 TE max 

I am shocked so many people are voting for rolling waivers. I feel like watching the bidding would be much more entertaining and provide more room for strategy. Rolling waivers has whoever has first pick on the waiver wire grabbing the only starting QB available and then holding them hostage during bye weeks. 

On 5/23/2019 at 12:24 PM, winitall said:

1. FAAB

2. 3 QB max is plenty

3. 4 TE max 

I am shocked so many people are voting for rolling waivers. I feel like watching the bidding would be much more entertaining and provide more room for strategy. Rolling waivers has whoever has first pick on the waiver wire grabbing the only starting QB available and then holding them hostage during bye weeks. 

My one concern is the activity of the league. It's pretty good for most of us, but I could easily see FAAB leading to a scenario where the "rich get richer" because they're locked in and making bids each week, while those that kind of just check in once or twice a week get left behind. You could say that's a good thing, that people that are more active and involved should be rewarded, but I worry that it could upset the balance a bit. That's why I voted for just sticking with what we have. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:11 PM, WE-R-Lions said:

Glad to have you back @USMC_PackFan Life can get that way sometimes!

Ok, so I'm planning on opening the League on May 28th (the day after Memorial Day).

We still have a few loose ends to consider if we want to make a change for this year before we open.

If I haven't heard from you and you have a preference regarding these items listed below please do so. 

1. Current rolling waivers -vs- Auction style (FAAB)

2. Decreasing our QB's allowed on our active roster from 4 to 3

3. Increasing our TE's allowed on our active roster from 3 to 4

Thanks!!  :)

This is what we ended up with:

Rolling Wavers (6 votes)........FAAB (3 votes)

QB's 3 vs 4......3-(9 votes) / 4-(0 votes)

TE's 3 vs 4......3-(6 votes) / 4-(3 votes) 

Based on these votes we will be changing the QB slots available from 4 to 3

The wavers & TE spots will stay the same.

In what will be a deal that will surely be one that defines our franchises for years to come, @Fureys49ers and I have agreed to the following trade:

I send:

Kerryon Johnson

Tevin Coleman

Alshon Jeffery

Austin Ekeler

Christian Kirk

Robby Anderson

2020 2nd

Total: 6 players, 4 picks

@Fureys49ers sends:

Joe Mixon

Tyreek Hill

David Johnson

2020 1st

Total: 3 players, 4 picks

I agree to this trade.

19 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

In what will be a deal that will surely be one that defines our franchises for years to come, @Fureys49ers and I have agreed to the following trade:

I send:

Kerryon Johnson

Tevin Coleman

Alshon Jeffery

Austin Ekeler

Christian Kirk

Robby Anderson

2020 2nd

Total: 6 players, 4 picks

@Fureys49ers sends:

Joe Mixon

Tyreek Hill

David Johnson

2020 1st

Total: 3 players, 4 picks

I agree to this trade.

Depth and young talent, that’s it. I agree to this trade.

In another trade, this time with @winitall, to balance out my team I will be giving up : 

- James Conner, RB

- Jordan Howard, RB

- Corey Davis, WR

- 2019 pick 3.13

(3 players, 1 pick)

I will be receiving :

- Mark Ingram, RB

- Antonio Brown, WR

- Derek Carr, QB

- 2019 pick 1.9

(3 players, 1 pick)

I agree to this trade.

4 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

In another trade, this time with @winitall, to balance out my team I will be giving up : 

- James Conner, RB

- Jordan Howard, RB

- Corey Davis, WR

- 2019 pick 3.13

(3 players, 1 pick)

I will be receiving :

- Mark Ingram, RB

- Antonio Brown, WR

- Derek Carr, QB

- 2019 pick 1.9

(3 players, 1 pick)

I agree to this trade.