PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

3 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

What a 180 for @Fureys49ers!

what do your 12 keepers now look like?

In my other dynasty league, teams are afraid to make changes. Since that wasn’t the case here figured I’d make this team my own. Possibly something like

Wentz, Carr, Ingram, Johnson, Coleman, Ekeler, Brown, Jeffery, Landry, Anderson, Kirk and I have to decide on my TE. Supplement where needed with my four 1sts.

11 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

In my other dynasty league, teams are afraid to make changes. Since that wasn’t the case here figured I’d make this team my own. Possibly something like

Wentz, Carr, Ingram, Johnson, Coleman, Ekeler, Brown, Jeffery, Landry, Anderson, Kirk and I have to decide on my TE. Supplement where needed with my four 1sts.

Much improved

I'm open to trades. 

I would be willing to trade two of Robert Woods/Mike Williams/Curtis Samuel/James Washington to acquire a RB. I have multiple second rounders that could be on the table as well. Let me know if you're interested. 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Just moved them. Apologies for the delay. 

I can't move them, you have a full roster. You will need to drop two players to move them up before the site will allow me to trade the players

Edited by WE-R-Lions

9 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I can't move them, you have a full roster. You will need to drop two players to move them up before the site will allow me to trade the players

I dropped a K and a RB earlier when I moved Green and Kupp off of IR and onto my bench. 

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Does @winitall still need to drop guys or is there something I need to do on my end? I did just receive a lot of guys in that last trade? We are both getting 3 for 3 players so not sure anyone’s roster number would change right? My bad for creating headache my first day @WE-R-Lions haha.

Edited by Fureys49ers

6 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Does @winitall still need to drop guys or is there something I need to do on my end? I did just receive a lot of guys in that last trade? We are both getting 3 for 3 players so not sure anyone’s roster number would change right? My bad for creating headache my first day @WE-R-Lions haha.

No, I think we're good now, just need time to make the trade on the site.

13 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

@WE-R-Lions can you post the draft thread with updated order when you get a chance?