PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

@Louis Delmas26 has about 6 hours left on his 5.7 pk, he still needs to select his player for the 4.7 Pk, and was late selecting his player for his 3.7 pk.

I'm going to start looking for a CO-Owner that could end up being the new GM for the team, unless we we hear from him..... hoping he hasn't had an accident & just no Internet service?

I may make his picks at the end of his 24, but more than likely will suspend the draft until we find a replacement.

So hang tight on drafting after his time slot is up. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

@Louis Delmas26 just PM'd me, He is stepping down as GM do to life priorities & not enough time to devote to the league.

Until we find his replacement I'm suspending the draft, (to be fair to the new GM).

I have a friend that is interested, he is not on the forum yet but I told him about the opening, good guy, I will vouch for him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irish Ninja said:

I have a friend that is interested, he is not on the forum yet but I told him about the opening, good guy, I will vouch for him 

I have 3 that are interested at the moment, all on the forum, If he want's a shot at it, he need to join the forum in case 1 of the 3 don't join. I think it take up to 3 days to join the forum?

5 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I have 3 that are interested at the moment, all on the forum, If he want's a shot at it, he need to join the forum in case 1 of the 3 don't join. I think it take up to 3 days to join the forum?

He had already created a login in anticipation of possibly joining. 

Ok, so here's the latest news for the replacement GM.

@theuntouchable is gracefully letting @Irish Ninja friend that is interested take over the team. He is in the processes signing on the the Fourm. That mite take a couple days?? 

If for some reason he can't sign in I will ask @theuntouchable  to take it over.

Tomorrow, I have a Dentist appointment & I need go to Ind. so most all of my day will be shot. 

4 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Ok, so here's the latest news for the replacement GM.

@theuntouchable is gracefully letting @Irish Ninja friend that is interested take over the team. He is in the processes signing on the the Fourm. That mite take a couple days?? 

If for some reason he can't sign in I will ask @theuntouchable  to take it over.

Tomorrow, I have a Dentist appointment & I need go to Ind. so most all of my day will be shot. 

No worries brother, we still got plenty of time.  Will keep an eye out for ya while your gone.

I'm assuming you've already sent him an invite via ESPN? If not, I can knock that out for ya as long as I have his email address.

10 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

No worries brother, we still got plenty of time.  Will keep an eye out for ya while your gone.

I'm assuming you've already sent him an invite via ESPN? If not, I can knock that out for ya as long as I have his email address.

Yes, I sent him the invite so he could check out the league & settings.

On a foot note he will be limited on how many PM's he willbe able to send out after he joins the forum, so all of us will need to PM him so he can contact us until the forum allows him to pm more.

• Like 1