PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

5 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Looks like I'm about to lose Hakeem Butler for the season. I don't think I would've ever started him this year, but it would've been nice to see what he could do. 

Ya, he's got the size, As most rookies rout running is "a work in progress" but a year under his belt would have be nice!

I was pretty confident that he was going to retire last year before coming back from his shoulder injury. He's a smart guy and his body is already broken at 29. Anyway, my favorite line for 24 hours has been, "I was a year early, which makes me a hipster. Not a psychic."

• Like 1

Something to ponder......

The Colts really skewed up if they knew Luck was retiring and believed QB Jacoby Brissett was the answer for Luck's replacement.  

They should have extended Jacoby Brissett's contract for cheap $$ before Luck retired.

Jacoby Brissett's contract is up at the end of this year. O.o 

I'm thinking there talking up J Brissett because they have too ,  but $$ speaks volumes!

• Like 1

Brissett has real issues. He's got a nice deep ball but struggles pretty much everywhere else. I definitely don't think he's a guy that can show what this Colt's team is capable of. I don't really know what they could have done otherwise, though... Maybe could have traded for Rosen way back when? I doubt they had any idea Luck was retiring back then. Word is that its been discussed for a couple of weeks at most.