PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Looking to sell off some guys as my team transitions into a rebuild, anyone interested in any of Jordan Howard, Greg Olsen, Jimmy Graham, or Teddy Bridgewater?  None of them are world beaters but could provide solid production as low-level starters or BYE fill-ins.

I'm afraid I'll be needing to replace Hare Club - The Gnat  with a new GM.

The first 3 weeks of the season he started the same K that DNP (I didn't adjust points for those weeks but I 'm thinking I should as it could affect next years draft)

Last wk he left his starting QB spot empty (I did adjust the scoring for this)

So far this wk his starting QB spot is still empty, and he has 3 players starting in his lineup that have a bye wk. UG!

If he doesn't fix his roster this wk I could be looking for a replacement. :(

Edited by WE-R-Lions

28 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

I have a chance to get My first Win of the season tonight!!! :x

I need to score over 30.1 pt's but I have 3 GB players playing, So I like my chances!! Although as a Lions fan, I hate rooting for GB.:S

Yeah, rough week for me. My team is so up-and-down that it's crazy. All of these backup QB's are killing me. 

On 10/14/2019 at 7:34 AM, Lions017 said:

Yeah, rough week for me. My team is so up-and-down that it's crazy. All of these backup QB's are killing me. 

UG!! I thought I would get the "W" this wk!!

Apparently I can't catch a break, 2-wk's in a row I've lost my match on the Monday night football game.

Congrats on the win!!

1 hour ago, WE-R-Lions said:

UG!! I thought I would get the "W" this wk!!

Apparently I can't catch a break, 2-wk's in a row I've lost my match on the Monday night football game.

Congrats on the win!!

At least you'll get a good draft pick. Props for trying to get some wins though! 

That was a crucial game for me. At 3-3 I feel like I have a shot at the playoffs. If I went down to 2-4 I would've started thinking harder about selling a bit. 

Edited by Lions017

11 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

At least you'll get a good draft pick. Props for trying to get some wins though! 

That was a crucial game for me. At 3-3 I feel like I have a shot at the playoffs. If I went down to 2-4 I would've started thinking harder about selling a bit. 

Ya, anything can happen if you make the playoffs, you just have to get in!

Good luck! :)

I'm lucky to be at 3-3 with my overall points. Made 7 or 8 offers to teams that looked like they needed what I'm sellin'. I tried to make them all as even as possible... Feel free to counter. I need to shake things up, either long or short term. Still time for the season to go either way.

I thought my team was better than it has been. Hard to blame it all on Baker...