PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm lucky to be at 3-3 with my overall points. Made 7 or 8 offers to teams that looked like they needed what I'm sellin'. I tried to make them all as even as possible... Feel free to counter. I need to shake things up, either long or short term. Still time for the season to go either way.

I thought my team was better than it has been. Hard to blame it all on Baker...

Baker hasn’t been great that’s for sure..but there’s only up from here with him?!

Edited by SimsZilla

9 hours ago, SimsZilla said:

Guys, need a rb bad. Willing to trade any of my wrs for one. 

Davante adams 

ty hilton 

Allen Robinson 

larry fitz 

robert Woods 

I got some RBs and am in need of WRs, let me know or send me some things if you’re interested in any. Ekeler or maybe even Henderson (who would probably be useful for you having Gurley) are available.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fureys49ers said:

I got some RBs and am in need of WRs, let me know or send me some things if you’re interested in any. Ekeler or maybe even Henderson (who would probably be useful for you having Gurley) are available.

Alright. I’m heading to bed now but I’ll check tomorrow. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Might have a weird lineup this week - Herndon is my only player that can fill a slot and he's injured, so I won't be able to put him on IR until Monday afternoon if he can't play. 

Thanks for the FYI 

This is the correct way to handle this if you get in a pinch with your starting roster.

Thanks again!