PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

On 8/26/2019 at 6:06 PM, nagahide13 said:

Brissett has real issues. He's got a nice deep ball but struggles pretty much everywhere else. I definitely don't think he's a guy that can show what this Colt's team is capable of. I don't really know what they could have done otherwise, though... Maybe could have traded for Rosen way back when? I doubt they had any idea Luck was retiring back then. Word is that its been discussed for a couple of weeks at most.

@nagahide13 this? 😂

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 4:50 PM, SimsZilla said:

Hate having a guy hurt but this David Johnson Injury has made chase Edmonds a Star. Hoping they let Johnson rest the rest of the year 😆 this is the first time all year I’m willingly playing 3 rbs lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand edmonds is hurt. why cant i have nice things

OK, I don't post much because I'm not into all the drama that sometimes ensues but I feel this needs to be said. If you can't full fill your obligation as a team GM to fill a competitive team in the (Phreak Dynasty League) then let the league manager know you can't handle this commitment and we all can move on , don't expect the commissioner to do it for you,   (Which he has already had to make 6 scoring adjustments already 6) lets get with it Guy's!

• Like 1