PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

1 minute ago, LionsRock said:

OK, I don't post much because I'm not into all the drama that sometimes ensues but I feel this needs to be said. If you can't full fill your obligation as a team GM to fill a competitive team in the (Phreak Dynasty League) then let the league manager know you can't handle this commitment and we all can move on , don't expect the commissioner to do it for you,   (Which he has already had to make 6 scoring adjustments already 6) lets get with it Guy's!

Agreed. 

On 11/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, LionsRock said:

OK, I don't post much because I'm not into all the drama that sometimes ensues but I feel this needs to be said. If you can't full fill your obligation as a team GM to fill a competitive team in the (Phreak Dynasty League) then let the league manager know you can't handle this commitment and we all can move on , don't expect the commissioner to do it for you,   (Which he has already had to make 6 scoring adjustments already 6) lets get with it Guy's!

Thanks Rock!

This Wk is shaping up to be very interesting in the Barry Division as three teams:  Titletown WildcatsLos Pollos, &  PDX Dirtbags are all tied 4-4 and are all vying for first place in that Division.

As we all know If you finish first in your Division you automatically qualify for a playoff spot.   

One of the three could take hold of that Division this week? It will be fun to watch to see who it will be!!

Edited by WE-R-Lions

7 hours ago, Foooooooootball said:

8 of my players are on bye this week.... 8!! Two of those are on IR lol 

Congrats @Lions017 lol

Haha, that's insane. Your team is still pretty decent with that in mind, though. It might still be very close. 

I do wish that we had slightly bigger rosters or that we could keep another player or two. It would help with situations like this one. I know, I know, I've brought it up before and no one seems all that interested, but I'm just pointing that out. 

• Like 1