PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

As a reminder...(Tanking)

6. Draft Order based on the previous reg season standings 1-12 (bottom 10 teams), Championship Playoff standing 13-16 (top 6 teams), plus all trades made. If a team is deemed "tanking" by the LM in the playoffs or Reg season to try to get a better draft position, your team's first pk the following year draft will be moved to the last pick in that Rd.

I'm considering: The Murder Mitten - Irish Ninja

Wk 4, He picks up Mason Crosby, GB K but doesn't put him in his line up and leaves the K spot open. (this didn't change the outcome of the matchup, but adds to the overall consideration of tanking).

Tue, He post: Does anyone need Brees? I'm in full rebuild mode this year and need to clean up shop.

Wk 5, Brees is on his bye Wk and He doesn't replace him with Jameis Winston for the Thu night game. Currently his K spot is still open & WR Terrelle Pryor is on a bye and need to be replaced for this wk's matchup.

Just Play hard and put forth your best effort each week, and we can avoid this and enjoy the competition this year!!

• Like 1

I actually came in here to ask about tanking. I know that some people wait until late in the week or Sunday to adjust their lineups, but when I was looking through the other day there were several teams that had key players on BYE weeks or on IR and had not filled those positions yet. 

My team is not good, and I expect them to be not good, but I'm going to play a full lineup each week with what I think are my best players. I'm not going to sit Russell Wilson or Michael Thomas just because I'm rebuilding. 

If my team does suck, though, I expect to have a high pick. Draft position shouldn't be impacted by a team winning a couple of games against people who didn't set their lineups. I shouldn't go from the second or third pick down to the sixth pick because of some crap like that. 

Edited by Lions017
  • Like 1

Yes, I picked Crosby up and forgot to put him i. Seeing he played on Thursday I had little time to put him in and I ended up screwing myself over. I was not about to drop another player to pick up another kicker to fix my mistake.  

I've got some major **** going on in my life and fantasy football has not been a priority this last week. 

Also its Friday, who the **** cares about setting a lineup on Friday. Nice logic dude.

Edited by Irish Ninja

Players available if your looking for a playoff push, bye week help, an injury replacement, or 6-game suspension. 

Looking for 2018 draft pick upgrades.

My 2018 draft picks by Rd: 1,2,2(Sandy Creek pk),4,5,6

Jamaal Charles, Den RB

Alfred Morris, Dal RB

J.J. Nelson, Ari WR

Ted Ginn, NO WR 

Ravens D/ST

Edited by WE-R-Lions

I'm having fun just rolling the dice on my RB's. I'm hoping that between Alex Collins, Elijah McGuire and Wayne Gallman at least one or two of them earn themselves a spot for next year so I have something at RB. They've all looked useful at times. 

I'm so disappointed in Tyler Boyd. I really thought when I drafted him that he was a lock to be a long-term WR, a guy that could get you a solid 10 points a game or so. He was decent as a rookie last year, but who knows now. I've also gotten burned before with giving up on WR's too early (I traded Davante Adams for almost nothing), so who knows...it really makes me wish that we had more of a true dynasty format where we could keep a few more guys. 

Edited by Lions017

Z Elliott 6 game suspended will now include our playoffs. (some future planning could win the championship)    

Morris is a available via trade, I'm looking for a WR or an upgrade on a Pk next year.

I have picks in Rd's 1,2,2,4,5,6

I'm 0-5 and should be picking early in the draft next year.

PM me if interested.

Edited by WE-R-Lions