PHREAK'S Dynasty League (Discussion Thread)

WE-R-Lions

Keepers are all in!! Thanks guys!!...... YIKES @Oregon Ducks still needs to set his.....

Just some forward thinking / planning & setting some Covid guidelines just in case....

If by chance the NFL cancels the season before or during our draft we will complete our 2020 draft.

If the NFL canceled after our Reg season is completed, but before or during our playoffs we will use the Reg season results to determine our 2021 draft order.   

If the NFL canceled before our Reg season is completed we will use the 2020 draft order w/o the 2020 trades but it will include all the 2021 trades.  

If this happens I'm not sure when we mite close things down for the 2020 year (trading) , but we can decide that later.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

10 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

The ESPN site updates the Keepers on the rosters automatically after the Keeper deadline.

Awesome, thank you sir. I was being dumb and hitting the recent activity button thinking the dropped players would show up on that. 

2 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Today my day is booked so I won't be on much if at all.

That said, We need to assign a 2nd League Manager to help manage the league as USMC is no longer with us.

If your willing help-out manage the league let me know!

Thanks!! 

I could help if need be.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, SimsZilla said:

I could help if need be.

Thanks SimsZilla that would be greatly appreciated, could you track the draft trades/draft picks this year, & I will enter the traded players & drafted players on the ESPN site. 

Let me know if that works for you!

53 minutes ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Thanks SimsZilla that would be greatly appreciated, could you track the draft trades/draft picks this year, & I will enter the traded players & drafted players on the ESPN site. 

Let me know if that works for you!

Yeah I’m good with whatever you need. I’ll go through it tonight or tomorrow after work!